Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not that I am a t totaler or anything, but I just am not a big fan of alcohol. Also, because of some personal beliefs that my family embraces, I feel uncomfortable "drinking" in front of my kids. I do enjoy an "exotic" brew once in awhile, and am a fan of trying barley sodas that are not mainstream...when I am out with the wife.<br><br>
With that said, I am looking for a good near beer. I know, that is an oxymoron like "military intelligence," but I really enjoy the taste of beer...it's the alcohol that I am not fond of. Before ya'll tell me, "Well, if you want a good beer then drink a real one," I agree. I am just looking for a reasonable facsimile that will stand-in whilst I am around the kids. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
My DH favors O'Douls for similar reasons. He prefers the "green" bottle O'Douls over the "amber". It is a somewhat reasonable facsimile of Bud lite - definitely not exotic though and most would probably not refer to it as "good". It's not too bad if it is really cold and it works for us. Most major brewers make a near beer.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Kaliber is the most decent near beer I've had.<br><br>
Near wine, now. That's scary.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts