Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh jeez. Yesterday I had my 3 HOUR concert I had to throw for Fine Arts night. I'm mentally and physically exhausted.<br><br>
I know...I hear your tiny violins playing a symphony for me! Yes Stitcher...It's finally OVER! OMG. Went really well actually! Ha...even had a parent come up to me and told me they saw me on CNN...and then asked for WL advice.<br><br>
Anyhoo-I'm tired...my throat hurts (allergy season) and I'm feeling fat.<br><br>
Oh...and my classroom is in shambles and all my instruments are in the gym.<br><br>
So...I have to get my room thrown back together by 2 PM...the news crew is coming and featuring me for the GA ING half marathon.<br><br>
They are getting some teaching action...I'll have 4th graders...I need a lesson plan that will knock people's socks (not ears) off!<br><br>
Oh...and then they want footage of me training for the half...their idea is "let's get footage of Sherry running around the playground"<br><br>
Ummm...ok. I guess Sheldon wants me to run on varying terrain...he never mentioned running around jungle gyms and slides.<br><br>
I imagine it will air next week before the race.<br><br>
Oh Sheldon. I have a race next week-in case you forgot. It's SUNDAY.<br><br>
Crap. I guess that means I have to bike miles for Thor's stag party instead of run. No...nevermind...I'm confused again.

·
Registered
8,481 Posts
I wanna see Tithers teach!!<br><br>
I'll sit in the back of the room and pass gum and notes to the kiddos in the back row.<br>
Can I play an instrument too??<br>
Pretty pleeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz?<br><br>
I guess we'll need to make one of those sparkly stars to put on her classroom door now....like they give the stars on TV.

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
At least I get to brag to the world... "Hey, see that rockstar? That's right. That one. The sexy good looking one. She's my best man. Uh-huh. And I get benefits. That's right."

·
Premium Member
15,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Benefits? I'm afraid to ask...

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
I thought you accepted Best Man w/Nice Boobies duties? Don't make me call my Best Men back, both of whom I just let go for a set of Tithers Ya-Ya Knockers.

·
Premium Member
15,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you never told me my duties...im terrified now

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
Tithers, you have committed a violent sin. You need to seek His Eagleness, Lord John the Oven Stuffer, to ask for forgiveness of sins. Only then can I be sure you will be able to resume your duties in good honor.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
We'd need to hear from GatorGirl. In my house, if he shuts a cabinet it's a miracle!<br><br>
Congrats Tithers. Morning talk show royalty.

·
Premium Member
15,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok...I'm DONE w/TV interviews this week.<br><br>
It's supposed to be shown on 11alive next monday at 6:25AM and the 7PM news hour.<br><br>
...local NBC station

1 - 14 of 14 Posts