Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>I know we've had this discussion before but last night I found a new pet peeve at the gym that I gotta share.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I was going through my strength workout and had passed up one particular machine several times because a younger woman was on it.  Finally, after like 10 minutes I realized that she was surfing her i-phone and it was between uploads that she did a few reps.  She finally left when I stood in front of her and stared at her.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Really?  I'm a pretty patient person.  But really???</p>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<p>I Dislike Squatters Very Much.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'll always move on to the next machine and come back later or do a comparable one along the lines of the body part I had as focus for the workout, and if I came back later and that person was still there -- like, they haven't moved at all -- I will always say in my friendliest voice, "Hey, mind if I jump in while you rest?" I haven't been denied yet. It sucks that people put you in this position. They are utterly selfish or myopic or both.</p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.