Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!<br><br>
If you've noticed, we lost our Google ads. I've found a new ad revenue stream but I wanted to make sure you guys were aware to the <b>DO NOT DO Rules:<br><br></b>Not sure if it will generate income; but I don't want it pulled. SO.. Here's the information directly from the website on what to avoid:<br><br><b>1.</b> <span style="font-size:small;"><b>Don't click on your own BidVertiser ads. Clicking on the BidVertiser ads on your own site for any reason is strictly prohibited. If you are interested in one of the ads, simply type the URL of the ad directly into your browser's address bar or login to your account and click "View" in order to see a preview of the ads. <span style="color:#FF0000;">(This applies to ME as the owner)</span><br></b></span> <span style="font-size:small;"><b>2.</b></span> <span style="font-size:small;"><b>Don't ask or encourage others to click on the BidVertiser ads.Asking or encouraging others to click on the ads for any reason, either directly or indirectly, is strictly prohibited. Using sentences such as "click the ads to support us", "visit our sponsors" or "please click the ads" will lead to account termination.<br><br></b>Additional information:<br></span> <b>We pay our publishers only for legitimate clicks, meaning, clicks that were generated by the website visitors that willingly clicked on the ads because they found it appealing. Few examples of clicks that we</b> <b>do not recognize as legitimate:<br>
1. Continuous clicks on the same ad.<br>
2. Continuous clicks on each of the ads in the same ad block.<br>
3. Clicks generated by automated scripts.<br>
4. Clicks generated from an ad that was not placed on its associated URL.<br><span style="font-size:small;"><br><br></span></b><span style="font-size:small;">So, In short - if the ad is of interest, click and follow. Don't click just to generate revenue - I tried to go through the ads to pick ones that might be of interest.<br><br><br>
Thanks guys!<br></span>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts