Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a while since we've had a quiz. All songs are from the 80s. Give me song title and artist via PM or email. Best of luck! I'll post answers after lunch sometime.<br><br>
1. Your heart sweats and teeth grind.<br>
2. You're the right kind of sinner to release my inner fantasies.<br>
3. I was only joking when I said by rights you should be bludgeoned in your bed.<br>
4. Me, I go from one extreme to the other.<br>
5. The sweat of your body covers me.<br>
6. There will come a day when youth will pass away.<br>
7. Some day soon I'll make you mine.<br>
8. Ships at night give such delight.<br>
9. It's so hard to get old without a cause.<br>
10. There's nothin' left to talk about, unless it's horizontally.<br>
11. At night I lock the doors, where no one else can see.<br>
12. If you hide away from me, how can our love grow?<br>
13. A connecting principle linked to the invisible.<br>
14. Every time I'm telling secrets I remember how it used to be.<br>
15. Mothers, children, brothers, sisters torn apart.<br>
16. Never gonna stop, give it up, such a dirty mind.<br>
17. I'll give you fish. I'll give you candy.<br>
18. You got a dry martini, thinking you're cool.<br>
19. The room is spinning as she whispers my name.<br>
20. Carry me on the waves to the lands I've never seen.

·
Registered
8,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Not surprisingly, <b>Coach T</b> had the most correct answers.<br><br><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="color:#000080;">1. Addicted To Love,</span></span> <span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="color:#000080;">Robert Palmer</span></span><br><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="color:#000080;">2. Heartbreaker,</span></span> <span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="color:#000080;">Pat Benatar</span></span><br><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="color:#000080;">3. Bigmouth Strikes Again, The Smiths</span></span><br><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="color:#000080;">4. The Look of Love, ABC</span></span><br><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="color:#000080;">5. When Doves Cry, Prince</span></span><br><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="color:#000080;">6. Just a Gigolo,</span></span> <span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="color:#000080;">David Lee Roth</span></span><br><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="color:#000080;">7. I Want Candy,</span></span> <span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="color:#000080;">Tom Tom Club</span></span><br><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="color:#000080;">8. Doctor! Doctor!,</span></span> <span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="color:#000080;">Thompson Twins</span></span><br><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="color:#000080;">9. Forever Young,</span></span> <span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="color:#000080;">Alphaville</span></span><br><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="color:#000080;">10. Physical,</span></span> <span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="color:#000080;">Olivia Newton John</span></span><br><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="color:#000080;">11. Into the Groove, Madonna</span></span><br><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="color:#000080;">12. What's On Your Mind (Pure Energy), Information Society</span></span><br><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="color:#000080;">13. Synchronicity 1,</span></span> <span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="color:#000080;">The Police</span></span><br><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="color:#000080;">14. Only in My Dreams, Debbie Gibson</span></span><br><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="color:#000080;">15. Sunday Bloody Sunday,</span></span> <span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="color:#000080;">U2</span></span><br><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="color:#000080;">16. My Sharona,</span></span> <span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="color:#000080;">The Knack</span></span><br><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="color:#000080;">17. Give Me Back My Man, B-52s</span></span><br><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="color:#000080;">18. Brass Monkey,</span></span> <span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="color:#000080;">Beastie Boys</span></span><br><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="color:#000080;">19. And We Danced, The Hooters</span></span><br><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="color:#000080;">20. Orinoco Flow,</span></span> <span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="color:#000080;">Enya</span></span>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts