432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>SW 241</p>
<p>LW 220</p>
<p>CW 220.5</p>
<p>Week +.5</p>
<p>Total -20.5</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Totaled 48.2 miles for the week including a 16 minute pr in a hilly trail marathon on Saturday. The race report is in the Silent Saturday thread of the Masters forum. Ate a bunch yesterday as race recovery so I was expecting to be a little bit bloated. Surprised I am close to last week, but I was bloated then too.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>3 weeks of taper to my target marathon. I will really try to watch my diet as the miles decrease.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Good luck, everybody.</p>
<p> </p>

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
<p>I am choosing to switch my starting weight to where I was a few months ago.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>SW:195</p>
<p>GW: 190</p>
<p>LW: 216 (a lot of swelling from superior)</p>
<p>CW: 210</p>
<p> </p>
<p>currently still just trying to have a bunch of victories, I think I have 4 1/2 weeks of no running or hiking. I might start hiking a little sooner. bit plan on holding off on any running possibly even longer. I will be happy if I can just fast hike and snow shoe this winter. I am currently strong on diet again, I allowing some fail days, as long as I contain everything with in those days and they do spill over. This weekend is Oktoberfest (hugggggge Party here) so I will likely be up next week.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>have a good week.</p>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.