Registered
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>LW: 210</p>
<p>CW: 216</p>
<p>GW 196</p>
<p>WL: + 6lbs</p>
<p> </p>
<p>now I am happy to say that some of that is probably is not fat. I actually went way........ against the Dr'.s'  no run or hike policy and put on 50miles this weekend 50/50 on the run/hike. My body is holding on to some excess right now, I do have some swelling in my feet and legs. But overall I am not near as sore as I thought I would be or should be. :) trail was tough with a lot of mud. But I smiled the whole time.</p>

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
<p>Well, I was way up this morning (213), but that's from the race over the weekend.  Wasatch kicked my ass.  The last 22 miles was absolutely demoralizing. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Skipping this week's weigh-in, since it's not really accurate. </p>

·
Registered
432 Posts
<p>SW 241</p>
<p>LW 216.5</p>
<p>CW 220</p>
<p>Week +3.5</p>
<p>Total -21</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Ran a good 20 miler sunday night, didn't get a chance to weigh in until Tuesday so I am bloated from a recovery meal. No problem. 46 miles for the week including a 5k season pr. Should hit 40+ this week with a trail marathon this Saturday as my final long run before tapering to my target marathon.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Good luck everybody.</p>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.