Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Maria - I see you lurking - bet you are doing the same thing as me - waiting to wake up a bit before your LR. It is crzy humid here - magazies feel like they had water spilled on them. 72* w/ 94% humidity (70* dew point for scratch).<br><br>
Have a greate weekends kids - I am off to sweat....

· Premium Member
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Brutal - and not just my early AM typing. Cut my run short (did about 12.5 instead of planned 15), was dripping with sweat about 3 minutes in, cramp or pull in my left calf, stung by a bee, and a bird crapped on me.<br><br>
No, I am not kidding.

· Premium Member
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
So after actually plotting my route this morning, it was only 11 M. Grf. Have cut my LR short now 2 weeks in a row. I am in that uncomfortable place of running more than I ever have, but not as much as I want. Gonna crush my prior monthly high (on pace for around 140, prior was 103), but it is my LRs suffereing because of it. A lot of the increase in milage is because I am running consistently 5 days/week, instead of 4. Still getting my rest in too.

· Premium Member
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
So after my slightly less then successful run this AM, I have been out in this swelter all day - yardwork, and it is the first weekend of Pop Warner games, so I got to work a little snack bar, keep coolers for the kids stocked with ice, etc. Oh, and Aunt Flow is visiting Mrs TIm. Long day.<br><br>
I do have beer and cheesecake.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.