Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
8,330 Posts
<span style="font-family:Arial;">A favorite family recipe. Serves 6. I usually pair it with rice pilaf, crusty bread, and a Greek salad.</span><br><br><br><span style="font-family:Arial;">3 lb Raw large shrimp<br>
1/2 cup lemon juice<br>
1/2 cup butter<br>
1-2 garlic cloves; minced<br>
1 cup chopped scallion tops (just the green part)<br>
3 large tomatoes; peeled and cut into wedges<br>
1 teaspoon fresh oregano<br>
salt & pepper to taste<br>
1 lb feta cheese, crumbled<br>
3/4 cup cream sherry<br><br>
Peel and de-vein shrimp. Sprinkle with lemon juice and set aside.<br><br>
Melt butter in large skillet. Saute garlic, green onion tops and tomato wedges until tomatoes start to soften. Add shrimp and season with oregano, salt and pepper. Turn shrimp frequently and saute until pink. Add feta and cream sherry. Bring to a boil and cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently.</span><br><br><span style="font-family:Arial;">Remove shrimp carefully to casserole. Spoon feta mixture over shrimp. Serve over rice pilaf.<br><br><br></span>

· Registered
8,330 Posts
Maria's got it. Just be sure to use a small square pan (8x8 or 9x9) rather than a 9x13 rectangular pan. Any brownie recipe or mix will work. I always cut up the extra PB cups and use the pieces to fill in wherever there's open space, too, so that every brownie has PB in it. If you just line up the regular sized cups, you end up with big spaces on the ends of the pan.<br><br>
You can do the same trick with Peppermint Patties, which I usually do at Christmas.

· Registered
8,330 Posts
*sigh*<br><br>
I made the pb brownies for the baby shower today. The FIFTH person just paraded into my office asking for the recipe. Pretty soon it'll be on the Internet or something for everyone to steal it and claim it as their own.<br><br>
Oh, wait....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.