Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading to the Y in a bit to do some biking.. and a run... I think I am going to run on the treadmill today... and see how my ITband does with that.

·
Registered
13,371 Posts
Did a 10.5 mile progression run last night, finishing up around 9:00 PM. Did a 3 mile recovery run this morning, just 8 hours later. I'm really starting to enjoy recovery runs, not only do I reap the great physical benefits (I'm finding they're better than a day off for me right now) but psycholigically they're a real boost - getting in a few miles and not even having it register as much of an effort makes me feel strong.<br><br>
Depending on how well the rest of the week goes, I may end up with record mileage this week. I'm feeling really strong and am starting to think I'm gonna knock this race out of the park.<br><br>
3 more weeks till my first tune up race! I've got a HM on 4/5. Looking forward to a solid PR as well as a good gauge of my current fitness level.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Did my 4 last night and got bit by a dog! I will be bringing my mace with me tonight as this dog gets more an more aggressive with me each time I run by.<br>
4 more tonight, the weather is mild and the sun is out. Looking forward to it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts