Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

Tuesday, July 21 - workouts!

700 views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  pcsronbo 
#1 ·
zoj - Chesterfield.... I prob asked this, but what kind of work do you do?
Alicia - good for you! Would this be like a certificate program, or degree?
ksurp - woohooo signing up for a race is always fun :)

Early AM 8 mile with DH. Nice cool morning with sun just rising. Though the run itself was a struggle... Late evening 2000m swim (poor hydration afterwards) and hard riding during the lunch contributed to it, I am sure.

Not sure what else I do today. Take a rest for the rest of the day maybe.

#2 ·
Yoshi: I vote rest. Since I'm clearly in the voting mood today. ;)

45 min on treadmill doing so speed at 8x1 min with 1 min rest at fastest pace I could maintain throughout. I set it at 6.8 but if I do this again next week I think I'll try to push it up a bit more into z4. Swimming in a but for my lunch hour. Never go tin pool swim last week. Overall won;t hurt my training at all but I do like to see those full green weeks on training peaks.

#4 ·
MoN!
Yoshiko - it's an associates degree
MQ - nice weekend workouts, MD training looks good on you.

2 miles early on the treadmill, planned to supplement with a spin on the bike but I flatted and couldn't find the spare tube. Poor bike hasn't been off the trainer in a year...I'm going to need a new rear wheel at this rate because I'm going long in triathlon in 2016!!

#5 ·
1:30:00 on the trainer (TR "Baxter") and a 1.25 mi brick run with Minnie.
Weather was SO much more cool this morning!

Then, much dashing about to finalize packing, drop dogs off at the kennel, and get to the airport. :D

#8 ·
Time w/ run coach. Mind and body.

1hr ez ride coughing up goop and utterly enjoying myself. Just getting the rust off.

also .6 mile walk trying to figure out my walk thing. fail. try again tomorrow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.