Viewing Review: Adjustable for the Asymmetrical - KickRunners.com
Adjustable for the Asymmetrical Edit
by BigGahoona Combined Rating: 4.5

These BudFits didn't look like much in the package so I didn't really have high expectations for them but I was quite pleasantly surprised! 

Like many folks, my ears are not exactly the...
Pros Cons
  • lightweight, comfortable, economical, adjustable, easy to use
  • Tricky to get on and off

These BudFits didn't look like much in the package so I didn't really have high expectations for them but I was quite pleasantly surprised! 

Like many folks, my ears are not exactly the same.  Using the regular sports over-the-ear earphones were okay, but one would never fit right and eventually loosen and fall off during my run - annoying.  The Apple ear buds also were just okay.  Again, one side wouldn't fit as well and I had to push the ear bud in harder to keep it in and then my ear would hurt.  But I have plenty of these Apple ear buds around that are in perfectly good condition so I'm using them.

The BudFits were really easy to assemble, you hardly even need directions. 

The beauty of these BudFits for me were the adjustability.  The BudFits themselves are soft and comfortable to begin with, and then I was able to move the earbud higher or lower so that I had a more custom fit for each ear.  As a result they stayed on through my run comfortably. So rather than going out and buying new adjustable earphones, I can use the BudFits over and over by replacing the Apple earbuds. 

The only con was that getting them on and off was tricky, maybe I just haven't worn the over the ear ones for a long time, but once they were on I was golden, so it's worth the finagling to get them on.  I hardly noticed them at ALL once they were on, which never happens for me with those things.

Two thumbs up for the BudFits!!

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Comfort:
Durability:
Fit:
Ease of Use:
Performance: