50 Staters & Marathon Maniac Forum? - KickRunners.com

#1 of 1 Old 02-05-2013, 06:37 PM - Thead Starter
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 49
Likes Given: 1

Hi.  I've been posting on Kick for a few years, mostly in the 30s Forum (even though I'm not in my 30s any more, but that's another story).  I've made a lot of great friends there, but not many of them are marathoners.  And none of them (besides me) are trying to run in all 50 states.  The 50 Staters' website doesn't have a Forum, and I've looked elsewhere and I can't find one. 

I'm not sure how widespread the interest in a separate forum just for 50 Staters would be, but I think it would be quite helpful to someone like me.  I'm almost halfway done (Florida in two weeks will be state #25 for me), but that means I've still got plenty to go.  And I don't know too many people who can give me advice about what marathons to look for (or what to avoid!) in that states I haven't done yet.  One forum where we can start threads asking "What should I run in Nebraska?", or so forth, would be really useful. 

I'm not a Maniac, but I would think that many of the same threads would be helpful for them as well.  Any chance of this?  Thanks... 

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page