Registration for Color Me Rad at Sports Basement - KickRunners.com

#1 of 1 Old 07-26-2012, 03:33 PM - Thead Starter

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0

Connect    Support    Educate

Pacific Autism Center for Education

Color Me Rad registration day is this Saturday!

That's right! PACE and Sports Basement's Color Me Rad registration day is this Saturday, July 28th, from 12:30p to 3:30p, which is just in time to make the late registration deadline. After this weekend, the price of registration goes up. Sports Basement Sunnyvale is giving out free snacks and refreshments while you register and is donating 10% of everything you buy, as well. With it being this easy to register, there is no reason for you to miss the deadline and the race. Come out this Saturday and support PACE and the educational services it provides to the Autism community.

Don't forget to let your friends know, but hurry because the deadline to register for the current price is August 1st.

Color Me Rad Registration Day

Come enjoy some free snacks and refreshments while you register and donate 10% of your purchases to PACE!

When: Saturday, July 28th, 2012 from 12:30p to 3:30p

Where: Sports Basement Sunnyvale 

1177 Kern Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94038 map

Don't forget: Color Me Rad San Jose is September 1st, 2012 at 9am.

Thank you for helping us to connect, support and educate. PACE provides high quality programs for individuals with Autism and associated developmental disabilities living in the San Francisco Bay Area. Your ongoing support and the support of our generous community allows PACE to provide outstanding service in all our programs: Children's Services, PACE School, and Residential Care.

1880 Pruneridge Ave, Santa Clara CA 95050
Tel: 408.245.3400 I  Fax: 408.260.7267

www.pacificautism.org

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page