TGIF - 16 Oct Workouts! - KickRunners.com

#1 of 2 Old 10-16-2020, 10:32 AM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 112
Likes Given: 227
TGIF - 16 Oct Workouts!

Hi gang!
sorry I was MIA yesterday - but I RODE OUTSIDE!!! a short, just over 10 mile, loop near the house. Did feel good to get out, but dang that HEADWIND! (no headwind in front of the TV!! lol) Right knee barked a few times, but nothing significant....just means I am looking at a synvisc (sp?) injection at some point.

Yo - anemia? would explain fatigue - good luck with all the tests!

I completely forgot that the town hall(s) we on. I just read a recap - good enough for me.

Today is a down day, but already have 9K+ steps in (its 1 pm EST)....I was out last night taking the dog for a short potty walk, when I stepped on a huge pig nut (couldn't see it in the dark) and rolled my ankle over and went down like a ton of bricks. Surprisingly, ankle is ok, but my left elbow is a mess as it took the brunt of the fall. Pup came over and gave me kisses to make sure I was ok (or just wanted to play since I was on the ground lol)...I was literally 100 yds from the house when this happened. Elbow was scrapped up and already bruised by the time I got back into the house. sigh.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 10-16-2020, 06:07 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 358
Likes Given: 3
Zoj - sorry to hear about knee’s future meeting with injection. And a fall. Hope your ankle is still ok. That is hard to heal completely. It took me forever and I was ur younger.

We are on a road trip! A rough start.... I overslept the alarm (I can’t remember the last time this happened!)... we left home in a record time, like literally less than 15min after we got out of bed (shower included). Made it to a suburb of Chicago In 4 hrs, to catch a train to St Louis. Rented a car to explore St. Louis including the 2-yr old “Gateway Arch National Park” (it was national monument? for many years) and the historical Union Station. Driving now to Memphis TN.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page