Monday, September 28 Workouts - KickRunners.com
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Yo Sake

#1 of 2 Old 09-28-2020, 07:29 PM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 223
Likes Given: 177
Monday, September 28 Workouts

30 miler - to push me over 4000 for the year and 1100 for the month. Unfortunately, something went wrong with the rear der. right when I started, so the whole ride ended up being in two gears. Hard as F, and not quite so hard Stuck on the small cog in the rear... Tried to fix it, with my usual lack of ability - and it'll be in the shop on Wed or Thu ... Can't figure out what's wrong, unless the brifter failed...

I looked up the highest month, Yo - and it was 2012 - 1121.2 in July. So ... I definitely have to go ride 20 in the AM, broken bike and all - so I can set a PR. Woot!

Also - have a team KEG reunion tomorrow eve. Looking forward to it..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 09-28-2020, 07:49 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 362
Likes Given: 3
Woot, a shiny new record, 8yrs later (and older)!!! That’s awesome!! How about annual record? Is that within a reach for renewal!?

2mile usual walk during lunch. After dropping off my Pony at a LBS, 5 mile “library run”. First time in a long time I ran a few miles at 9:30ish. Headache wasn’t stopping me, rather being out of shape for running tired me. I hope the new meds are helping, along with finally getting back to (recent) normal after a blood donation, or being cooler (mid 50’s). Yay me! I wouldn’t like to give up proving to myself I can still race decently.
regiolanthe likes this.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page