Tuesday, 15 Sept - Workouts! - KickRunners.com

#1 of 3 Old 09-15-2020, 02:59 PM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 112
Likes Given: 226
Tuesday, 15 Sept - Workouts!

Alas, nothing for me...went to the Doc, got xrays of my knee and there is all kinds of arthritic junk in there associated with an active mid-50s lifetyle...and I am sure my (4) years as a catcher in college didn't help. SO, cortisone today, means no workouts except walking for 3 days. Good thing I got my ride in yesterday! Run will have to wait until Friday.

thanks for the suggestions everyone - but don't have rollerblades, a paddle board or kayak. I might take a picture of my band-aid on my knee and superimpose a needle...that did take about 5 minutes today. lol but other idea?!?!? keep 'em coming! I have until Saturday to get it done.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 09-15-2020, 07:01 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 222
Likes Given: 172
Arthritic junk! That should be our middle name at this stage of the game... Running backwards? Jump rope?

Post work 30 miler today. Managed to synch up with Jim from the bagelry for 20 miles of it. Nice to have conversation on a ride for a change of pace! Also managed not to fall. Go me....

Geo.
#3 of 3 Old 09-15-2020, 08:34 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 354
Likes Given: 3
Zoj - athletic junk.... you sounds like did a lot during your younger days. Hate to say but I got to say “not fair!!” Hope a shot takes care of it for awhile...

Geo - Go You!

Walk during lunch. Then swam about 1600m in a lake. Wore a wetsuit... very uncomfortable and dislike! Happy to report left shoulder didn’t give me a issue. Reported temp was 70 last Sat. Not bad. Plant to swim more soon!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page