TGIF - 6 June Workouts! - KickRunners.com
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By regiolanthe

#1 of 3 Old 06-05-2020, 10:15 AM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 112
Likes Given: 224
TGIF - 6 June Workouts!

Yes! in the lake this am - almost exactly 3 months to the day from when I was in the pool last....and it showed! ~1/3 mile done and slower on the way back than out....oops! (point to point from my house) FIB PT class workout...and that's it for today.

Geo - which saddle did you get? I have a Specialized power saddle (not sure if it is an "expert" or "comp"), which has a shorter nose, so helps with aero position. I think the one I have is 155 wide. Funny thing is - this saddle is $100+ and I found a knock off on Amazon for $30! (which I did buy)

And yes, that photo of my mom was taking at our family cottage. Same lake that I live on now, but opposite end. She was an avid slalom skier as well!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 06-05-2020, 10:49 AM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 222
Likes Given: 171
No work out for me this AM - rain in the morning hours.

In a few hours, there's going to be a drive by parade for the retiring "K" of Team KEG ( ) - and then head out for a suitably socially distant pub send-off afterwards.

The saddle is from a small Italian brand called Astute ... I think they're out of business, given clearance prices that I'm picking it up at. Width is not much different than the one I'm riding (maybe a mm or two), but shape is substantially different (more of a curved wing, and not quite as board flat). As I said - I'm usually pretty adaptable - and have ridden on sizes from 130's to 150's - but I think the sit-bone area on the current one is just too small...

Current - Selle San Marco Squadra

The solution - hopefully (Astute Starline VT):
zojmn151 likes this.
#3 of 3 Old 06-05-2020, 08:22 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 352
Likes Given: 3
Zoj - you will be back to a fine swim shape in no time!! Jealous that you are right next to water. Make sure to post a pup pic!

Geo - oh, must be tough to see K go during this unusual time and now only EG left. You need to recruit G (EGG), A (AGE), ok I give up, KEG is way better!

Lunch time walk. Then 6.4miles. Hot but felt ok. Still lots of walk.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page