Weekend Workouts - April 18-19 - KickRunners.com

#1 of 6 Old 04-18-2020, 02:18 PM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 112
Likes Given: 224
Weekend Workouts - April 18-19

Hi gang!

whoops in starting the Friday thread under Thursday...guess it has been that kind of week!

1 hour on the trainer this am...then breakfast with the fam and some house chores...settled into doing crafts and watching TV w/DD...

yep we got about 2 inches of snow, most is melted already, but enough to remind us that mother nature can do anything she wants...including tomorrow's high of ~60!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 04-18-2020, 08:16 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 352
Likes Given: 3
Sounds like a nice Saturday zoj!!

A busy day. Delivered 34 isolation gowns and picked up more supplies to make more next week! FIB a 2.5hrs hiking then serious yard work. A nice spring day!
#3 of 6 Old 04-18-2020, 08:38 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 222
Likes Given: 171
Ooh. That sounds way too industrious, Yo! Managed to get the dishes done today. I'll call that a win

Zwifted for a workout. Did a 1 hour group ride (25 miles in an hour .. oh, if real life was only like that!). Then did a solo 20 after on the same course for 45 miles in 2 hours... Got about another week before the subscription runs out... Have to finish one virtual challenge before then!

Watched Parasite tonight. Definitely unsettling at the end. Feel like I have to have a conversation with someone to deconstruct it...

Hmmm ... other than that, not much. Did order burgers out tonight ...

#4 of 6 Old 04-19-2020, 03:10 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 352
Likes Given: 3
Nice rides, Geo! DH refuses to order a takeout. He is worried about contamination... ugh. I’m really tired of my (our) cooking.

1.5hrs on Pony, delivering a work-related assembly hand tool to my customer who is one of the gravel grinder group riders. I get motivated to get out if I have a purpose!

Gorgeous sunny day. Now we are going to cook salmon on a fire outside.
#5 of 6 Old 04-19-2020, 08:33 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 222
Likes Given: 171
Delivery by the pony express!

35 miles on the trainer. Subscription runs out after next weekend - otherwise I should have been enjoying the glorious weather (about 60F here as well!). Ventured out of the house to do the BJ's wholesale club run (no tissues - but otherwise all good. Scored a 4lb bag of chocolate chips! DD better get baking

Did see a lot of people enjoying cycling outside though. Kind of curious what that routines going to be now that I'm no longer commuting. Thinking maybe three 25-30 mile rides in the AM or PM, and a longer one on the weekend...
#6 of 6 Old 04-20-2020, 02:20 PM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 112
Likes Given: 224
Monday, Monday - April 20 - Workouts!

Hi gang!

I managed a 3.75 mile run yesterday - was going to bail as my body was feeling a bit cranky, but so nice out, couldn't pass it up. My original plan was to stop the run ~3.3 miles and walk the rest of the way home, but felt pretty good, so managed to finish it up.

Today was PT class, FIB upper body weights, and then a 1/2 hour on the trainer at lunch. Spun the legs out.

Hope everyone is doing ok!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page