Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

TGIF - 20 March Workouts!

301 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Yo Sake 
#1 ·
OMG Geo - that's horrible!!! What is WRONG with people? I hope you were able to help your wife destress by listening...

Yo - yep, I was able to get everything but bananas. I didn't go to a big store, just the local market/liquor store. I did my chips (lays) tho! lol

Another 45 min on the fluid trainer today at lunch...smart trainer set up planned for the weekend.

tonight pizza from Unos...B1G1F!! who can't turn that down???

And I agree - happy we are all on the same page! :)

#2 ·
Mmmm ... pizza night in our house as well. We usually just buy the dough from the supermarket and make it ... we used to buy the doughs from a pizza restaurant and use those (better than the store dough), but can't do that at any places around us.

Yes - I did lend a listening ear ... stressful day for her (works retail at Staples part time). She had today off, so that was good...

Day 3 WFH okay - I've been surprisingly productive this week for me (true confessions, I'm somewhat of a work slacker), but it's still very odd/disjointed. Guess the company is doing okay though... Today I actually called up to bring my office chair home (have a 20+ year old cheap staples chair that was killing me!). Had them wheel it outside the building and I drove up and stuck it in the car ... Life in the time of ....

Spent my lunchtime driving to work and back, so went for a run after work w/DD. Ran about 4 miles together - 8:22 pace... huffing and puffing in the almost 60F weather! Nice to have her around for the time being. She officially accepted the offer letter, so at some point she'll be gone... Her BF got a job offer as well today (a bit north of Baltimore), so good for him.

Hoping to get on the bike for a group trainer ride this weekend... We'll see how it goes...

Tonight - think I'll be staying in and watching movies... :)

Geo

#3 ·
Some people behave really badly indeed. Including those who just don’t listen to the authority/medical professionals. I just don’t get It.

Geo - good news to DD and her BF.

Funny, all of us just wanted to eat “out”. We did drive thru pickup from a fav brewery (half off growler!) and BBQ.

1-hr walk during lunch with DH while listening to the WH briefing again. I was totally disgusted with the Pres’s “message” to the American people.
Then 5 mile run. Windy/cold and a bit difficult to motivate myself to keep running. So lots of walk. We are lucky tho... kids are ok and we both work from home anyway and not losing jobs. Well, yet.

We do our shares and some more.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.