Tuesday, Feb 25 Workouts! - KickRunners.com

#1 of 2 Old 02-25-2020, 11:02 AM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 112
Likes Given: 221
Tuesday, Feb 25 Workouts!

hi gang!

Sounds like everyone had a great weekend!

Geo - hope DS doesn't encounter any issues getting home!

Yo - yay on the little to no headaches!

SB - Gorgeous!!

Had two good days of skiing at the mountain over the weekend. Definitely winter still there - they got snow last week and the entire mountain was open. So made sure I hit the trails that hadn't been open yet this season - fun! BUT DH got hit by a snowboarder (while he was teaching his students)...hard enough that he got knocked out of his bindings and the snowboard left an abrasion on his back. he's ok, but suffering from back spasms. Poor guy. So that meant some time at BFA (Base First Aid), xrays and muscle relaxants. Not the way we wanted to end the ski day!

Nothing for me yesterday except a short walk with the beastie and bringing in more wood for the wood stove (not that we needed it yesterday, lol).

Today - ~2.6 mile run, where my right ankle decided it didn't want to work 1/2 way through...and then decided it did.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 02-25-2020, 05:56 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 351
Likes Given: 3
zoj - oh, boy, sorry about the accident DH was involved. Hope all is good and no issues what so ever. And hope your ankle is doing better after the run. Stretch, stretch, and work on mobility.

2mile walk during lunch. And after work, ran to a post office to mail a CD with my CT scan on it to my Doc. About 7miles. I can't figure out.... headache did come but not the feeling of heart rate hitting so high. And good news is headache subsided on the way back. Happy to be able to run relatively well! The only trouble was my headlamp ran out of the batteries so a bit sketchy to run on the uneven sidewalks.

I enjoy working while standing up. Prob I am spenging about 50/50 with standing and sitting. Much smaller desk space compared to my old one (which now DH uses) so this forces me to get rid of junks that were sitting on my desk.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page