Monday Monday - 3 Feb - workouts! - KickRunners.com

#1 of 3 Old 02-03-2020, 11:42 AM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 112
Likes Given: 217
Monday Monday - 3 Feb - workouts!

Cold is sticking around - so who knows what will happen this week. Yesterday was a good down day, just me, the dog and the couch. Didn't watch the superbowl, but did catch the half time show (WOW) and highlights this am...last quarter was pretty exciting.

Back at the vet hospital with the beastie. She has a more resistant strain of the B cell lymphoma, so the clinical trial doesn't appear to be working. Boo. We can try another protocol (which I am leaning towards), but need to discuss with DH on best path.

Yo - sorry to hear about your friend. {{hugs}}

Geo - yeah, I have a hard time being on the trainer longer than an hour.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 02-03-2020, 03:59 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 219
Likes Given: 169
Hoping the best for the beastie... Zoj. I wasn't gripped by the game either (mostly reading the book and looking up from time-to-time). Glad the Reid and KC won after such a long time waiting...

Not much for me today. Was contemplating getting up early to bike, but slept pretty crappily for some reason... Then thought about working out after work, but car logistics (and general inertia) put a kibosh on that. So - did manage to go running at lunch with K - decent pace for us lately (10:15 or so, but did have someone stop to ask us for directions - so a little breather within the first mile).

Geo
#3 of 3 Old 02-03-2020, 04:55 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 348
Likes Given: 3
Zoj - hoping for the best for your beastie.

Geo - way to push through the discomfort and ride long! 200w, that’s pretty impressive. If I remember correctly my LT power was like 158W or something. Some long time ago number.

2 mile lunch time walk. And 1-hr at a gym spinning and strength exercises.

A plan to go to Japan for a meeting at the end of March may get canceled due to the corona virus. A friend from college who lives in UK is also going to be in Japan at that time so college friends are planning a get together. Keeping my fingers crossed the virus spreading will see an ending very soon.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page