Wednesday - hump day - 29 Jan Workouts! - KickRunners.com

#1 of 6 Old 01-29-2020, 11:44 AM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 112
Likes Given: 221
Wednesday - hump day - 29 Jan Workouts!

hi gang!

sorry I was MIA yesterday - completely forgot to post!

hit the gym at lunch for full body weight workout and ended up with ~10K steps too boot!

Today - was supposed to have lunch with my DH but she had to cancel, glad I brought my stuff (was going to run later before I headed home) as I was able to get some miles in at lunch. Now the evening just freed up some!

Yo - good luck with the clinics - keep pushing for answers!!

SB - Let me see if I can find some links to exercises that I did which helped my elbow...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 01-29-2020, 11:49 AM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 112
Likes Given: 221
So elbow exercises: I did "resisted wrist extension" and "resisted wrist flexion" starting at 5 pounds and then progressing to 10-lbs...

and

TheraBand FlexBar Tyler Twist :

I started with a red FlexBar and then bought a green - both can be found on Amazon

Hope this helps!
#3 of 6 Old 01-29-2020, 05:13 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 351
Likes Given: 3
Zoj - thx for posting the video. This elbow tendinitis is rather stubborn .... still having pain it do you think it is ok to do these exercises as long as it doesn’t cause pain? Also icing too. Should have started icing right after pain started in early Jan. But hope ever too late

2mile walk. And 5 mile run after work. I gave into an increased headache and walked here and there.

#4 of 6 Old 01-29-2020, 05:50 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 220
Likes Given: 171
Hey all,

4+ mile run with Kevin again - easy pace. Could not get motivated to get up in the AM, so did 15 miles/45 minutes on the trainer after work (virtual Central Park). Not bad ... Think I'll take another rest day tomorrow (just walked yesterday), then maybe gym and trainer on Friday...

Listened to impeachment a bit during work. Ugh. I'm thinking Murkowski, Collins will fold - no witnesses. Also thinking there will be reckoning in November (fingers crossed).

geo
#5 of 6 Old 01-29-2020, 06:03 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 351
Likes Given: 3
I was listening to the trial too. What kind of defense is the WH lawyers throwing out there..? Let’s just hope at least the Bolton’s book will come out with lots of juicy details ...
#6 of 6 Old 01-30-2020, 12:29 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 135
Likes Given: 1
I am not listening to the trial the reporting and behaviours today all seem like "It is a tale. Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing" to quote MacBeth or really told by many idiots, all sides of it, I will wiat to see the outcome instead of listening.

Zoj-thanks for the video and exercises for the moment my elbow is not hurting so a perfect tiem to start before I irritate it by raking snow off the roof or some other such thing.

Yo-The barn will I hope soon be done on the interior but now another halt as it snows and snows. I am wondering about riding my gravel bicycle with 2 inch tires, its not relaly fat but is it fat enough...

My cough lives on tearing apart my ribs and back...I hope its over soon! Coughs are my kryptonite. I want to go out and play although at the moment snow and wind are not looking fun but i have to wait for the cough to go away...

Yesterday evenign I went out for a gentle walk with the SO. I was partially testing out a new patagonia jacket, its so thin I couldn't believe it would be warm but it is, perhaps at last I have a replacement for my old mtn hardware Sooka which has finally a busted zipper to go with the failing seams and wear and tear.

During the walk on the way out we heard wolves howling and chasing and we saw a young moose run across the road. On the way back my SO squinting into the dimness asked is that a smaller moose-nope it was a wolf soon followed by the pack. So even on an easy walk there were wildlife to see.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page