Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

Tuesday, 11/26 Workouts

292 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Yo Sake 
#1 ·
Meant to be nice and in the low 50's surprisingly, so commute day (and Friendsgiving). Came in 19 miles (mid-17's); plan to ride home 16 for 35 on the day. Should be a bit warmer going home than coming in :)

Depending on rain situation tomorrow, may commute today tomorrow as well.

Starting the trainer research ... fingers crossed for a strong finish to the FFL season :)

Yo, I assume your two are home today or will be tomorrow... Enjoy the family time! DD and I plan on a short run on Thanksgiving if the weather is okay.

Zoj - enjoy family time as well. For some reason I'm brain-farting. One DD?

SBee - Hope you are not too buried by snow :)

Geo.

#2 ·
Yes, Geo - (1) DD ...and (1) DS - I have the matched set (as DH called it when DD was born, lol) both will be home this week

Gorgeous day out there today! Walk to/from gym at lunch - full body weight routine...tonight is groceries and picking up DD from the train station.

Yo, sometimes a walk is all you get, but it is still something! You are still moving!

SB - you snowed in??

#3 ·
Geo - nice to hear getting in more miles! And like the idea Friendsfiving luncheon. Working from home is great but sometimes feel kinda isolated especially now my department’s colleagues are all outside of the US. Enjoy your run with DD, do you get some inside scoop only running leads DD to spill out? Isn’t she finishing her degree in a month?!

Zoj - isn’t that funny that three of us have 1 son and 1 daughter. Does he live close/with you?

Almost 5miles. One of the better runs in a few months! Right hammy didn’t bother me though some weird tightness on my left leg now. 😞. Headache wasn’t too bad!

Well, we have been hosting T-day dinner for the last 25yrs I think. All of DH’s family has been coming. First time ever, his sister/her hubby decided to stay out due to a serious snow storm was hitting the upper peninsula (UP) of Michigan. Plus DS got to work on Friday. With that, we made a decision to move the family dinner to the DH’s parents on the Westside of MI. This made it possible for DS (closer from Chicago) to join us. DD has a test tomorrow so she and I are heading out in the PM, while DH leaves here early to pick up DS from Kalamazoo and head north to his parents’. So, no official T-Day running. I’m hoping to get out early Thursday morning.

I’m taking off tomorrow, YAY!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.