Wednesday - hump day - 2 Oct Workouts! - KickRunners.com

#1 of 3 Old 10-02-2019, 12:26 PM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 112
Likes Given: 224
Wednesday - hump day - 2 Oct Workouts!

Hey gang!
Warm day here in Central Ma - waterskiers on the lake and I was able to get my run done in a tank and shorts! ~3 miles for the day.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 10-02-2019, 12:42 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 222
Likes Given: 171
Yet another rest day for me (nothing Tuesday either). Had a pleasant lunch in the company café with Team KEG - as it's cats and dogs out. Yesterday went home for dog-duty at lunch (raining in the morning anyway). Monday was 37 miles commuting to wrap up September at about 4135 miles.

Yo - I guess it depends from year-to-year. Haven't been tracking it that close. I think last year I was probably 2-300 miles behind this year's pace ... so nice to have a little padding for the inhospitable weather ahead! I think the most I ever rode was probably 5600-700 miles, so I'm sure I must have been over the 4K threshold in September that year! I hope to get 500 miles this month (at least), leaving only a couple of hundred miles for November/December - with maybe a few hundred bonus miles. DS is coming back home this weekend, so I'm sure hiking will take the place of biking on a couple of those days. I do plan to take a day off in later October to do a century with the same guy that did the Seacoast Century with me...

Oh - and weekend was 61 mile jaunt through Southern NH with the Bagelry crew - looking quite fall-like out there!

---------------------
Edit - Did not read the Notorious RGB, although did see "On the Basis of Sex". I can only hope she toughs it out until this sh-shw of an admin is out of office... You sound like you're reading about a lot of strong women these days!
#3 of 3 Old 10-02-2019, 05:54 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 352
Likes Given: 3
Zoj - waterski?!! Do you wear wetsuit?

Geo - hope the weather is nice to get a fall hike in with DS! I’m sure no weather conditions will stop from having a quality time!! Are the fall colors peaking? As for RBG, totally agree and wish her a good health for at least another who knows how long! Her quiet strength and perseverance over so many years when she was “the first” is amazing. I may dress up as her during an upcoming Halloween ride, lol!

3300ys at a HS pool. Paid attention where my hands were during pull as instructed during a coached club workout last Sat and that made a difference re shoulder tightness. I didn’t feel it.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page