Wednesday - hump day - 18 Sept Workouts! - KickRunners.com

#1 of 4 Old 09-18-2019, 10:33 AM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 112
Likes Given: 224
Wednesday - hump day - 18 Sept Workouts!

Hi gang!
short run at lunch..legs still toast from this past weekend.

Yo - sorry to hear that your headaches are back! any correlation with time of month? (sorry boys!)

As for where I'd go for anniversary trip - we did an alaskan cruise for our 20th (SO GOOD) and while last year was our 25th (kids took us to a fancy restaurant to celebrate), we are looking to do a scotch tour in Scotland in the next couple of year. Other than that, Australia, New Zealand and Switzerland are on our list...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 09-18-2019, 04:18 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 352
Likes Given: 3
Zoj - I am too old for the time of month to matter 😂. The only thing I can think that caused the headache to return badly is the long gravel/singletrack ride on Sat. My neck was pretty tight. After al this might be tension related...

Another lunch time walk. Then hit a local lake again - yeah your pic on FB inspired me to enjoy OWS as long as I can, Zoj !! 1hr. Prob 2500m or so. I just swam without sighting and trying to get to anywhere. Kinda chilly but beautiful.

Alaska Cruise with many stops where we could do Mtb, kayaking and hiking at diff locations is something I’m interested in. DH has been to Alaska so wants to dive into deep at one location but I have never been there so ‘sampling’ seems to be the way to go.

Now, time to do some hammy exercises!
#3 of 4 Old 09-18-2019, 05:12 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 222
Likes Given: 171
16+ in and 20+ home for 27+ on the day. Cold morning! Dipping into the low/mid-40's. Luckily by the weekend it will be up in the 80's for the seacoast century ... Hope to hit 4K+ by the end of the month to leave an easy 7-800 over the last few riding months...

Ooh. New Zealand would be fun as well ...

I still have to see most of the states, let-alone the far-flung places!

Geo

#4 of 4 Old 09-25-2019, 08:46 AM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 135
Likes Given: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo Sake View Post
Alaska Cruise with many stops where we could do Mtb, kayaking and hiking at diff locations is something I’m interested in. DH has been to Alaska so wants to dive into deep at one location but I have never been there so ‘sampling’ seems to be the way to go.

Now, time to do some hammy exercises!
Just chiming in here, think about the ferry line (Alaska marine highway) you can reserve estate rooms and stop in towns for a while unless you want the whole cruise experience. There are events such as open water swims (first small tide in August) in Sitka and Ketchikan, runs in many towns (I know of Juneau and Sitka and Ketchikan but there are more) bike rides and trail events you could build around some of these and have a great time. That's what I would do!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page