Thursday, 12 Sept - Workouts - KickRunners.com

#1 of 3 Old 09-12-2019, 11:16 AM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 111
Likes Given: 208
Thursday, 12 Sept - Workouts

Thanks for the anniversary wishes Yo!

I hate it when you are in the middle of a workout and thunder starts! Raced (bike) in a T-storm a few years back...pretty scary...

nothing but hamstring PT and upper body weights today - smutzy out and wasn't feeling it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 09-12-2019, 06:48 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 215
Likes Given: 164
Yesterday was rest (well dog duty), but no exercise.

Today - commute day back and forth (20.5 both ways). Definitely cool on the way home. I think next week it's time to crack out the clear lenses for sunglasses and turn on the front light...

Ah - well that explains the RIZO not showing up as an organized ride 26 years, eh (you young pups!). Happy belated anniversary from me as well!! Great that both you and Yo have a workout relationship with your SO...
#3 of 3 Old 09-12-2019, 08:22 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 341
Likes Given: 3
I’m joining you for the hamstring PT, Zoj.....
trying to be honest with myself instead of fooling myself that it will get better as I keep running. My hammy attachment on my right rear is sore. Yeah... I run only 2-3 times a week these days and one of which is rather hard track workout. That is a recipe for injury. Good need is my headache is almost gone.. just dizziness here and there.

Speaking of running, DS started running again! He never even shown any interest in running during his first year in college. Well, this fall, he took his running shoes with him. And the other day he texted me that he wished he could have enjoyed it in HS as much as he does now. Totally made my day 🙂.

About 40min easy ride to and from library. Then 15min strength exercises.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page