Wednesday - hump day - 4 Sept Workouts! - KickRunners.com

#1 of 2 Old 09-04-2019, 06:42 AM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 111
Likes Given: 209
Wednesday - hump day - 4 Sept Workouts!

Yo - that is MY kind of track workout! Sounds fun! boo on the headache!

I find it hard to believe you have not heard of Peter Frampton?!?!?!

Geo - I did find another race - Dover-Sherbon Boosters Tri...same weekend, but on the Sunday, not Saturday and an hour from the house.

I did manage a short 11 mile ride yesterday with minimum weight stuff - just for my hamstring. It is slowly getting better. three more dry needling sessions and then we'll see what happens.

Plan for today is hamstring PT at the gym and then whatever length run I can get in tonight - all weather dependent. I don't do T-storms...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 09-04-2019, 07:45 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 341
Likes Given: 3
Zoj - well, I came to this country in 1987 and wasn’t really into the US musicians before that. Good to hear your hamstring is getting better!

About 1:45 ride on Pony including single tracks with G3 friends. Boy, was I shaky.... I haven’t ridden singletracks at all due to this headache/dizziness. Plus my Pony has really wide handlebar compared to Stumpy.. so made me nervous riding between trees.

Who is watching US open? Love watching good tennis! Too bad Naomi Osaka got defeated already. I still remember I ran 3hrs on TM while watching one of the majors. What would that be... in Feb or March...

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page