Tuesday, Sept 3 - Workouts! - KickRunners.com

#1 of 3 Old 09-03-2019, 06:48 AM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 111
Likes Given: 209
Tuesday, Sept 3 - Workouts!

Dragging a bit today - Peter Frampton last night at Mohegan Sun...SO GOOD!!! Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin tribute band opened for him. The lead singer was phenomenal!

So...late night last night meant working from home today.

Plan is a short ride later on and some weight stuff.

Happy Tuesday!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 09-03-2019, 11:37 AM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 216
Likes Given: 164
Wow! You're really hitting up the concert circuit, Zoj! Was meant to go to an open air concert last night (Bela Fleck), but stormy afternoon stomped on that...

I rode in medium long (17.1). Forgot to bring running stuff, so stayed inside at lunch while KE ran ... which was okay, because FFL DRAFT preparation for tonight's draft (looking forward to FBall season for sure!). Will ride home shorter (16-ish) ... Don't trust my home internet, so heading over to UNH library for online draft...

Geo.
#3 of 3 Old 09-03-2019, 08:23 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 341
Likes Given: 3
Ok, am I too young or what.m... I don’t recognize any of those musicians. Glad you are having fun hitting some concerts!

Nice ride Geo!

I ran yesterday 8miles with DH on this new bike path that opened from the dirt road behind our sub. Very peaceful with lots of trees on the both sides. Will become my go-to route for sure. Ran a bit too long/too harder than I wanted considering I haven’t run much at all (esp Tuesday track day). Went to Detroit Tiger’s game against Minnesota Twins in the Indians gears. One guy looked at us like “what’s up” - so we said we were rooting Tigers, needing them to beat Twins for Indians!! Beautiful day to enjoy some cold ones!

Tonight was AA track club workout day for me. An unique relay workout - one person runs while the other walks, runner catches up to walker and walker runs, and repeats, for a total 30min. KT and I teamed up (about the same speed), ended up running 600m interval, x 6. Felt pretty good except the last one, the headache annoyed me. But didn’t stop me from keeping the pace.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page