Friday, August 30 Workouts - KickRunners.com

#1 of 3 Old 08-30-2019, 11:49 AM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 216
Likes Given: 164
Friday, August 30 Workouts

Not sure where I left off - Tuesday? Since then ... commuting

40-ish on Wednesday. Ended up having company outing on that day, so rode bike to the golf course where it was being held (no golf - but inflatable obstacle course, sumo suits, other inflatable fun stuff, as well as decent food and NO WORK for the afternoon!). Ended up staying a bit too long as I was caught in heavy showers for the last couple of miles ...

30-ish on Thursday

40-ish today, and an easy 4+ mile run with Kevin at lunch ... feeling a bit gimpy in the knee ...

Where did DS end up transferring to, Yo? What makes it different than Loyola?

Good luck to DS's sinuses, Zoj! Hopefully that'll improve them. Will also prevent any future snoring arguments with future spouse, perhaps (not that I'd know anything about that....). Glad the concert was fun! Amazing that old groups like them (and the Stones) can still rock out convincingly...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 08-30-2019, 06:30 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 111
Likes Given: 209
Thanks Geo - the concert was AWESOME!

Today - was supposed to be an OWS and a run...but slept in (surprisingly) and then ended up waterskiing...no desire to run after that! Ah well... Will get a run in on Sunday.
#3 of 3 Old 08-30-2019, 08:30 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 341
Likes Given: 3
Geo - need pic of sumo suits activities! He decided to go to Columbia College Chicago.

2miles walk during lunch. Headache and being tired/sleepy really took me down after work. So nothing more.
We were planning to go to the Detroit Tigers game against Twins (tigers need to beat twins for Indians!!), but Tigers gave up 4 runs in the first inning so we threw the idea out of the window... i

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page