Wednesday - hump day - 28 Aug Workouts! - KickRunners.com

#1 of 2 Old 08-28-2019, 04:50 AM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 111
Likes Given: 209
Wednesday - hump day - 28 Aug Workouts!

yep - you got it! yesterday ended up being a recovery day...though I did go into work for part of the day. had PT (dry needling) appt early afternoon and then met DH to look at counter tops as we are just now...getting close to redoing the kitchen. Cabinets are in, so now need to pick out the counter top and back splash.

I did take the pup for a walk tho, so at least that's something.

Today's plan is a short brick but not sure I'll get it in as rain is moving in this afternoon. DS has sinus surgery this am, so might just be trainer time if I can't get outside. BUT we are planning on waterskiing before that!

Aerosmith was AWESOME!!! Such a good show!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 08-28-2019, 07:08 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 341
Likes Given: 3
Zoj - sounds like a busy day as a person of many roles and responsibilities!

Early AM alarm to finalize packing then drive DS back to Chicago. Always so beautiful here. (I guess we haven’t been here during winter months for a big time). His apartment style dorm has a great view. Hope things will work out for him. Then worked at a coffee shop in the PM. Found a pool to swim in near DH’s cousin’s home where I m staying tonight thanks to Alaska Mike. Got 3300yd in. Felt really strong. Another early AM day tomorrow, driving from here back to the Chicago downtown.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page