Wednesday, Oct. 5 - WORKOUTS! - KickRunners.com

#1 of 6 Old 10-05-2016, 06:56 AM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 168
Likes Given: 2
Wednesday, Oct. 5 - WORKOUTS!

Good morning, TEAM LIT!

RonBo: Thanks for sharing an update with us on your surgery. Sorry to hear it took longer than expected and will be met with a longer than expected recovery, but glad the doctor thinks all is good. You got this!

Recorded the debate last night... will watch tonight. I hear it is entertaining if nothing else.

I ran a mile a really slow, illness plagued mile this morning. The good news is that I ran, the bad is that my energy station had a power outage after that. Was hoping my energy would get better in the mornings. In any event, if my body feels good I will try to run at noon on the TM for a mile or so.

Great day, friends!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 10-05-2016, 10:28 AM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 256
Likes Given: 596
Never got on the trainer after work last night as planned. Moved it to this am. 45 min easy profile called something that starts with C. [You're welcome]

I did however handle 2 loads of laundry from start to finish and started a third that just needs to be folded today when I get home.

Car repairs as well. Alternator dead. At least it forced me to get my oil changed too which is about 650 miles beyond suggested replacement timing.

Looking forward to working from home after today for rest of week and going to Grand Canyon Sat to hike it Monday and then Sedona til Thursday. Hoping the foot issue that hurt my marathon is ok by Monday's hike. Fingers crossed please peeps.
#3 of 6 Old 10-05-2016, 11:31 AM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 359
Likes Given: 3
Thor - Hope you made to anothe run!
MQ - Grand Canyon hiking!!! How exciting, and I love Sedona! Let us know all about the hike when you return. And will keep fingers crossed for foot issue being gone by the hike.

5.5mile under a beautiful Fall sun. Planning to hit the singltrack after dropping DS off at his work. It will be a nice ride in the woods. Sad to say a headlight will be required...

#4 of 6 Old 10-05-2016, 06:50 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 311
Likes Given: 315
MQ - PR!!!! Woohoo! I hope whatever foot issue cropped up disappears quickly.

Allergies have been terrible lately, this warm weather (though pretty) isn't helping. Bailed on my planned easy 3 this morning after 4 hours of restless sleep. Now I'm cramming for an anatomy/physiology exam and lab quiz. So. Many. Muscles.
#5 of 6 Old 10-06-2016, 06:37 AM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 222
Likes Given: 176
Commute day for me (38 miles R/T). Wildlife moment was one of those "The Birds" moments, where you can hear a huge flock of starlings(?) twittering in the trees. I never actually saw them, but heard thousands of them, I'm sure...

geo
#6 of 6 Old 10-06-2016, 08:03 AM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 45
Likes Given: 4
I got out for a nice 3 miles.. nice and easy

Collin Cowherd (ESPN): You can not solve stupid.

AdCo is wise. Very wise. - NRG71

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page