Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

Thursday, Aug. 11 - WORKOUTS!

441 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Muffin Queen 
#1 ·
Good morning, TEAM LIT!

MQ: Please tell Moe I said hi next time you see her. And try to give her a hug for me! :)

Reg: Love how you are fit enough to go for a run after a period off and nail solid paces! Overall consistency is king!

Yo: Sorry about the traffic. I know it won't help you feel better, but my work hours have been completely molded around what is arguably among the worst commutes in the entire Boston area. Sometimes it takes me two hours, each way, to go 20 miles. I'd cycle if I were not ill AND it was not so dangerous. I attempt bike commuting before but would come thisclose to a bad crash every other day, which told me it would inevitably happen, so I stopped.

SB: Thanks for the good wishes!

Me...

2.5 mile walk with maybe half a toe-tap at a faster clip. I won't call it running. But it was my best impersonation of it.

Great day, friends!

See less See more
#2 ·
Thanks for the attaboy, Thor.

Commute day for me ... managed 19+ on the way in, but as scorchy as it is out - looks like it will be a leisurely ride home! Also took a half-hour stroll at lunch ...

Looking forward to the Phelps / Lochte duel tonight. I've enjoyed the swimming (esp. since team GBR has had some success as well) - but I'll be glad when I can get back to getting to sleep at a reasonable hour! I enjoy track as well, but don't think it will suck me in as much as swimming...

Yo - Sorry to hear of the tough trip home, busy week, and stress with thinking about your folk-in-laws.. Breathe ...

Geo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.