• 1 Post By SpartyGirl
  • 2 Post By Yo Sake

#1 of 9 Old 06-15-2016, 06:19 AM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 168
Likes Given: 2
Wednesday, June 15 - WORKOUTS!

Good morning, TEAM LIT!

Tamster! Good on you. Been a long time coming. And you are so right about perspective. I would love to be able to run a mile in the early morning. I couldn't even go more than 20 paces, at most, this morning. I so miss running on top of my feet so freely.

zoj: Well deserved time away from here, but hurry back... we miss you already. And congrats once again for an outstanding race!

Me...

3.1 mile walk with a few "strides". Might have ran, at most, a half mile, probably more like a quarter. Illness not well. But morning was great!

Good day, friends!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 9 Old 06-15-2016, 07:35 AM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 103
Likes Given: 149
Morning all!

I woke up kinda sore this morning... in different spots. It's all good though!

Today I have PT! I may or may not get anything else in as work is crazy right now.

Happy Hump Day everyone!
#3 of 9 Old 06-15-2016, 09:01 AM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 169
Likes Given: 264
Hi everyone!! Again. Went MIA for a bit again. Work was just so crazy but now it's in a bit of a lull and I couldn't be happier. The funnel building process again
I keep up as much as I can on FB.
Congrats to Yosake, GEO and KSurp on the grads. My baby just finished freshman year. I can't take it!
Thor and SB: Sorry for the continued issues. That really stinks.
Tammy: So excited for you that you are running again!! Have fun and take it slow.
Me: Been doing a bit of everything. Training for a sprint in July so biking, running, sticking with my yoga and strength but I have yet to get into the pool. Soon.
Today: X3 Triometrics

#4 of 9 Old 06-15-2016, 10:05 AM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 311
Likes Given: 315
Resurfacing for a brief hello! Turned over our keys this morning, first full day in the new house today. We are all exhausted.
zojmn151 likes this.
#5 of 9 Old 06-15-2016, 10:12 AM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 168
Likes Given: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by spartygirl View Post
resurfacing for a brief hello! Turned over our keys this morning, first full day in the new house today. We are all exhausted.
yes!
#6 of 9 Old 06-15-2016, 10:39 AM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 256
Likes Given: 596
1 hour on trainer. Rode free 60 instead of goddard since I tweaked my left hip.hammy/glute last night during my run technique workout. It absolutely sux. I was feeling so positive getting the right side all set up and now the left side gets injured. Like WTF... Other than injuring myself the technique workout went well.

Hoping to recover enough by tomorrow to run 10 in the am with the peeps and not get behind in marathon training.

Meeting CAK to ride on Saturday. Already looking forward to it.
#7 of 9 Old 06-15-2016, 10:51 AM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 112
Likes Given: 220
Hi everyone!

Thor - heard you in my head...I'm back! sorry the illness is being a party pooper!

Waving to everyone!

MQ - enjoy your ride with CAK!

Sparty - soooo cool!! We close on our condo on Friday...

Ok, so race went about as expected on Sunday. Swim was fine, ride felt a bit tough, but then again, I was *racing*...and run...well that was about as I expected...sucked. BUT I had Thor on my right shoulder which kept me going and helped me get it done. I'll post a RR later.

Still a bit sore from Sunday - took monday off, swam yesterday, which was fine, and hit the trails today - left quad is still toast. Need to roll it out tonight!
#8 of 9 Old 06-15-2016, 02:18 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 351
Likes Given: 3
zoj - way to go!!!!! Looking forward to reading the RR!
Sparty - The hardest part is behind you. It will get easier and it will feel like home before you know it!
TT - woohooo!!
Julie - we have missed you! Sounds like you are keeping up the good works!
MQ - sorry to hear about your left side. We will just have to find a way to deal with not-perfectly-happy somewhere of our 'experienced' body.
Thor - "morning was great" - that's our Thor! Finding a beauty during a tough stretch.

Back from Upper Peninsula of Michigan at 1am today. Not easy to catch up with kids (or straighten them out) while working and trying to do some clearnup from the weekend trip, plus DS's doc appo. Will post some pictures later. ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS TRIP. Shame on me being so negative about the whole thing before the trip.

No workout. I am ok with that, after 33miles of hiking with 30+lbs backpack for the last 3 days. I will get back at it tomorrow!
regiolanthe and zojmn151 like this.
#9 of 9 Old 06-17-2016, 06:18 AM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 220
Likes Given: 170
Commute day. Not quite 40 miles...

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page