10.1 Thursday T-16 maybe - KickRunners.com
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By 1Topodope

#1 of 6 Old 10-01-2015, 09:55 AM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 256
Likes Given: 596
Question 10.1 Thursday T-16 maybe

Woke up. Unpacked car. Will get on bike soon I think just to keep it going until coach posts workouts to keep me sharp for possible reschedule on 10.17.

What's the good word peeps?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 10-01-2015, 09:58 AM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 362
Likes Given: 3
Ok MQ we have never got connected on FB, so no idea what's going on..??? What's up with 9hrs drive ended up where you started?? The race will be pushed back?? Oh... the tropical storm thing?
#3 of 6 Old 10-01-2015, 10:55 AM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 169
Likes Given: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo Sake View Post
Ok MQ we have never got connected on FB, so no idea what's going on..??? What's up with 9hrs drive ended up where you started?? The race will be pushed back?? Oh... the tropical storm thing?
Yes!!! On her way there she got notification they had to cancel due to the storm

MQ: What a total bummer. Hopefully you can still do it on the 17th

Waving hello to everyone. MMX this morning. Knees have been very upset with me since the race. Knew that would happen but did it anyway. Living on the edge! Walk too.

#4 of 6 Old 10-01-2015, 11:48 AM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 256
Likes Given: 596
Yoshi: Julie has it all. They will announce what they are doing on Tuesday after they can assess what happens over the weekend.
#5 of 6 Old 10-01-2015, 04:39 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 362
Likes Given: 3
MQ - hang in there. It ain't over until it's over. Keeping my fingers crossed you get to race. hugs
Julie - You took the chance, and came out as a winner! Hope your knees calm down soon.

The talk about "Battle of the Waterloo" - 10 legs /42 miles of s/b/r fun which I did twice (or three?) in the past - got me to get out of the house to hit the pool when kids left for school!! It was a tough 2100m.... I have swum only twice for so for the last 4 weeks....
Then hit the singletrack after work. It was cold, upper 50's. The trail was dry/slick. My handling skills were shaky... it has been a while since I hit the singletrack (in the fear of getting hurt before the Maui Marathon).

Hope everyone is doing well. What another sad news from a community college in Oregon. I really hope for some serious changes to the gun control laws.
#6 of 6 Old 10-02-2015, 07:33 AM
Advanced Member

Likes Earned: 63
Likes Given: 19
MQ - I thought about you when I read the cancellation announcement. Fingers crossed the 10/17 date works out! It sounds like you are in good spirits. I am sending positive vibes your way!!
Muffin Queen likes this.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page