Commit to Be Fit! Write down your fitness goals for the year, 10 pts
Ooh! I wrote these in my hard-copy running log. Most are track...I haven't thought to much ahead of that.
I'll rewrite some off the top of my head here.
-sub 2 800m
-sub 4:30 1600m
-sub 9:40 3200m
-as close to 2000 miles as I can get for the year
-State track in at least one event
-finish up my winter of running and be ready for track, and healthy
-run hardcore all summer
-make the UWRF XC team
My fitness goals for 2008:
1) Increase runs from 3 times a week to 4 times a week.
2) Gradually increase mileage from 3 miles a day to 6 miles a day.
3) Start doing some intervals and tempo runs to increase speed.
3) Lift weights 3 times a week.
4) Do an alternate cardio at least 2 times a week.
5) Take a rest day every week.
6) Keep on maintaining a food diary.
7) Oh yeah, lose 50 lbs.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:18 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.