I love the maintain campain! - KickRunners.com

#1 of 8 Old 11-21-2007, 01:43 AM - Thead Starter
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 10
Likes Given: 0
Nice to have a fun competition that is so supportive-- and focuses on behaviors rather than something arbitrary and depressing like weight.. The tasks are great, too! Little things I think we need reminded to do.

Just wanted to say== LOVE IT!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 8 Old 11-21-2007, 02:42 AM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 0
me too!

party on!
#3 of 8 Old 11-21-2007, 12:55 PM
Addicted Member

We always had fun with it at Riff Raff, it's very encouraging and supportive. I'm sure it's not as much fun for the hardcore competitors, but then again, they really aren't the ones who need to be motivated during the holidays either. Glad you guys like it!

#4 of 8 Old 11-25-2007, 09:37 PM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 16
Likes Given: 1
I agree that the concept rocks, but I am absolutely, totally confused by this entire event.

*is the calendar just there to read? Or do we actually log in data?
*if not, then is the team supposed to be staying connected and keeping track of points?
*if so, then the sexy sirens are already relegated to finishing DFL, since we haven't kept track yet.

we suk

On Wisconsin!
#5 of 8 Old 11-25-2007, 09:57 PM

*The calender is just there to read.
*The team should let their team lead know their points thru PM's.
*Opps ??
#6 of 8 Old 11-26-2007, 02:47 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 13
Likes Given: 3
That's what our team has been doing. The calendar is there to let you know the daily activity and how many points you can earn for whatever the designated task is for the day. In addition, you get 10 points for each day you get in at least 20 min of exercise. Our team just exchanges PM's daily telling each other what we did to earn points. As the team captain, I have a handwritten chart (with rows for each day and colums for each person on my team) where I write down what each person is reporting to me and a daily tally for each day. Then when Cappy says it's time (like today) to report the totals to him, I will send of an email to Cappy with our team accumulated total so far.

this is how I'm doing it incase that helps anyone else that still feels a little disorganized about how to keep track of points for their team.

~Tammy~

#7 of 8 Old 11-26-2007, 07:11 PM

That's probably the best way to keep track of everything, or just send everything to a designated person once a week, what ever is easier for your guys.

Thanks everyone for your promptness
#8 of 8 Old 12-05-2007, 11:51 PM

Likes Earned: 11
As I was running around the track tonight I was reflecting one how much I love that when New Years comes around my resolutions will be to continue with what I started here. I won't be starting cold turkey like I usually do and lose motivation by February when the task seems way too daunting.

I have some goals for 2008, I think that this is going to help me get to those goals just because my year is going to start off with a healthier and more fit me!

Thanks guys...

2011 - This  year is about the journey to December 31, 2011, not how soon the number on the scale satisfies me.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page