The Maintain Campaign 2007 - Page 2 - KickRunners.com
Closed Thread

#26 of 29 Old 11-19-2007, 11:06 PM - Thead Starter

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
Teamster you are exactly correct. You get 10 points for each day of exercise, plus the days points for that activity, and weekly report to your designated team Captain.

and also, each day's tasks are only good for that specific day, e.g. Today's weight management goal task, is only good for today

I'd like to post standings at least on a weekly basis, but I understand with the holiday's being so busy, that some catchup will be necessary.

I am very easy to work with, just ask, Genie.

Hope that clears everything up. Any further questions let me know
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#27 of 29 Old 11-21-2007, 03:50 PM - Thead Starter

Just a quick note to say that, I will be starting a thread for each day's activity, and all events are uploaded to the kickrunners calendar. Click on the calendar link at the top, then on the lower right side, there is a drop down box, select Maintain Campaign and it will show all events.

Also, on the forum index page, at the bottom, a list of events coming up in the next seven days shows up
#28 of 29 Old 12-26-2007, 01:23 PM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 28
Likes Given: 52
Can I make the suggestion that the reporting include the date of the activity, not just refer to the day as day #X of the maintain campaign. I am having trouble reconciling day numbers with the actual date of the activity and have to have both the forum and the calendar up in order to figure out which day is being referred to. It would make things a whole lot easier for me. Perhaps no one else is having this trouble.

This post is not meant to offend, demean or alienate anyone in any way, and if it did so please contact me by PM so I can rectify any offense as may be fitting. The opinions stated above are the sole property of the poster and in no way represent the opinion of this website or its members.

Run,...

#29 of 29 Old 12-26-2007, 06:03 PM
Addicted Member

No, I was too after the shutdown. That's a good idea, or at least the day of the week would help.
Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page