Weight, Weight, Don't Tell Me - Final Week! - KickRunners.com

#1 of 18 Old 01-04-2009, 08:39 PM - Thead Starter
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 28
Likes Given: 52
OK it's the last week of our competition, so lets make sure we're doing all we can to drop some weight (safely, of course.)

Eat your veggies and high fiber foods smile.gif Drink your water.

And maybe these past few weeks have helped us keep from gaining over the holidays, even if we may not have lost as much as we might have liked.

My biggest challenge this week is going to be poker night on Tuesday. I'll be very conscious of what I eat all day, because the evening is sure to be full of tasty nibbles which I will try to keep to a minimum.

Good luck, everyone!

This post is not meant to offend, demean or alienate anyone in any way, and if it did so please contact me by PM so I can rectify any offense as may be fitting. The opinions stated above are the sole property of the poster and in no way represent the opinion of this website or its members.

Run,...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 18 Old 01-04-2009, 10:36 PM

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0
I'm doing well this week and I expect a good loss for our last week of the challenge. Overall, I entered this challenge with the primary goal of maintaining, which I have! But icing on the cake would be a loss! I'm down 2 pounds this week so far, but of course, we don't weigh in for a few more days. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a nice number on Wednesday morning.

Sherie
#3 of 18 Old 01-05-2009, 05:00 PM - Thead Starter
Addicted Member

Gah! I'm hungry. BUT, I'm not going to eat until after I run. And then it's going to be an apple.

Until dinner time! banana.gif

Less is more!

This post is not meant to offend, demean or alienate anyone in any way, and if it did so please contact me by PM so I can rectify any offense as may be fitting. The opinions stated above are the sole property of the poster and in no way represent the opinion of this website or its members.

Run,...

#4 of 18 Old 01-07-2009, 03:07 AM
Special Member

I was hoping to find a thread full of encouragement and posts about successes. Where is everyone? I'm not feeling very well tonight, so I didn't work out after the kids went to bed. I'm hoping it won't hurt me in the morning when I step on the scale. I have loved this challenge and I'm totally ready for another one. biggrin.gif
#5 of 18 Old 01-07-2009, 09:03 AM - Thead Starter
Addicted Member

Me, too! sad.gif

Everyone remember to report today! I won't pester you anymore after today unless you ask me to smile.gif

I am mostly happy and just a wee bit sad to report that I maintained this week. It's actually better than I thought I would do. Last night's eating was balanced by yesterday's restraint during the day and extra exercise, it seems. Plus the fact that it usually takes a few days for overeating to catch up with me. I'm hoping that being extra good for the next few days I'll keep that from happening. I intend to drop another 8lbs in the coming weeks, so I do need to step it up again. This competition did help me to not gain over the holidays though, so it's all good.

Run,...
#6 of 18 Old 01-07-2009, 11:18 AM

Finally, a good loss this week! I was making myself crazy! I lost 3 pounds this week, so I'm 151 this morning. I was 151 yesterday too, so it's not a fluke! Start weight was 155, final weight is 151.

I'm glad I hung in there and joined the group, I'm sure it kept me from gaining over the holidays. Maybe I wasn't "perfect", but it kept me in check. I approached the last 10 days with a lot motivation and finally the scale moved in the right direction!

I plan on keeping up with this challenge on my own. I hope to reach my goal of 140 pounds and ultimately, perhaps even 135. Thanks for your dedication to the group Gingerbread!

Sherie
#7 of 18 Old 01-07-2009, 12:33 PM

Down 1 pound this week! Hooray! I think overall that puts me at about where I started,. I guess that's good ... ??
#8 of 18 Old 01-07-2009, 12:41 PM
Special Member

I maintained again this week. That gives me a loss of 3.5 over the holidays, which I am really happy with. I have been really good this week with my eating, hydration, and workouts so I hope I will continue to lose the last 5-10 pounds I am carrying around.
#9 of 18 Old 01-07-2009, 12:47 PM - Thead Starter
Addicted Member

Sherie, 3 pounds is freakin' awesome, especially since you didn't have to get sick to achieve it wink.gif

Sonic, you're actually 1.4 lbs down from your starting point. You're making progress!! Good job.

This is all good to hear! Keep it going everyone!

Run,...
#10 of 18 Old 01-07-2009, 03:19 PM

Woo! I'm a loser!! banana.gif
#11 of 18 Old 01-07-2009, 03:37 PM - Thead Starter
Addicted Member

Welcome to the club! biggrin.gif

Run,...
#12 of 18 Old 01-07-2009, 11:32 PM
ym
Special Member

Likes Earned: 14
Woohoo! I had a 1.5 lb loss after stagnating for a couple of weeks.

Great job everyone!
#13 of 18 Old 01-08-2009, 08:49 AM - Thead Starter
Addicted Member

Ni-i-i-i-i-i-ice!

biggrin.gif

Gotta take my wee car into the shop. I think we did very well as a team, regardless of the end result. Thanks everyone!

Run,...
#14 of 18 Old 01-09-2009, 01:54 PM

We kicked major booty! Yay us! banana.gif

Let's keep it going!
#15 of 18 Old 01-10-2009, 12:10 PM

DId we win the challenge? Great job team!
#16 of 18 Old 01-10-2009, 06:32 PM - Thead Starter
Addicted Member

Yep, we were Team 4 biggrin.gif I agree, great job everyone. Some of us are continuing (checking in weekly) via email. Anyone else who wants to continue, let me know and I'll include you.

Run,...
#17 of 18 Old 01-12-2009, 02:21 AM

I will continue as well -
#18 of 18 Old 01-12-2009, 09:16 AM - Thead Starter
Addicted Member

OK, I'll add you to the list smile.gif

Run,...

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page