Dissertation questionnaire help needed! A study into the motivational factors that affect participation rates in long distance running - KickRunners.com

#1 of 1 Old 03-31-2014, 07:51 AM - Thead Starter

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0

Hi all,

You seem like a great group of runners who would be willing to help me out. Masters of the running world with critical information relevant to my dissertation. Sorry if it's totally irrelevant but I was just wondering if people could do me a huge favor and please fill in a quick 2 minute questionnaire on the motivations for participation in long distance running. It is for a university thesis so it would be a huge help for the research.

I'm a student at Sheffield Hallam University and very much into ultra races. I've been working alongside RacingThePlanet, an ultra-marathon company based in Hong Kong. I have been out to there events in Iceland and the Gobi Desert and would highly recommend their 4Deserts events series.

The survey is looking for long distance runners. The current literature linked with participation and the motivations provide analytical views and studies on the concept of class/cultural/social and economic aspects related to running. 

http://kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=ryy0vpj2jkr65yz326463&refer=

Confidentiality is assured. Thank you in advance!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page