Short first week of July 7/5 - 7/10 - KickRunners.com

#1 of 10 Old 07-05-2016, 04:23 PM - Thead Starter
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 66
Likes Given: 19
Short first week of July 7/5 - 7/10

HIYA!

I went to class this morning. MMMmmmm.

Although i was exhausted all day. I need a weekend to recover from my weekend. Was in my pajamas by 6pm. HAHAHA!!! Although I did get all my chores done, so I can crash after dinner.

Um…. June #s. I had 31 hours in class.

Wassup with you all?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 10 Old 07-05-2016, 07:06 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 13
Likes Given: 27
Hey Katholeenie!

I have to look tomorrow at my June #'s.

Soupy run this morning. It was so humid that my KT tape basically rolled right off! I prayed for rain but of course when it finally did for a moment I was under trees and didn't feel it.

Nothing else exciting going on here.
#3 of 10 Old 07-06-2016, 09:47 AM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 49
Likes Given: 1
Hi, y'all. Happy Wednesday. I hope everyone is doing okay.

Fort hose who might not have seen it, I wrote up a Race Report for Kona. It's there on the 30s page. Same type of report as always...

Okay, so I've tried to change my avatar. But it keeps giving me an error, "unable to save image". I get that whether I try to upload a file, or link to an image online somewhere. Apparently I was able to remove my existing avatar. But now I'm just stuck with no avatar. Anyone have idea what I can do? I'd ask one of you guys to try to change yours and see what happens, but I'd be afraid that you'd be stuck in avatar-limbo like I am...

#4 of 10 Old 07-06-2016, 04:54 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 39
Likes Given: 9
Hey all,

Crazy stuff here. Oly Trials are busy. Maybe you've seen me on tv? I've been on, but just a little guy on the fence in the background.

I ran in the 10k on the 4th. It went ok, I was around 2 sec/mi slower than last year. I did throw in a 6:37 downhill 3rd mile, but my sustained pace on the flats was more like 7:15/mi.

My brother and family from Cinci are here visiting now, so I've been taking them around and working from my phone.

Bob, I'll try that when I get a chance.

Hiya Kath and Saucon!
#5 of 10 Old 07-06-2016, 05:15 PM - Thead Starter
Addicted Member

Bob, is your thingie the right size?
#6 of 10 Old 07-07-2016, 07:33 AM
Addicted Member

Kath, that's a very personal question.
#7 of 10 Old 07-07-2016, 08:18 AM
Special Member

HAHAHAHA...I knew someone would comment on Katholeenie's post!

When I created the SauconRunner2 account I tried to upload an avatar and got the same messages Bob. Might want to ask an Admin.

Wish I was as fast as Duck.

Two sweaty runs over the past two days. Yesterday I went at lunch @1...big mistake +90 and humid, it was the suck. This morning it was 75 at 7:30 and just as humid but I did better. I miss the 65 low humidity mornings we've had up until now.

Going to go read Bob's race report now. Have a great day!
#8 of 10 Old 07-07-2016, 09:53 AM
Addicted Member

Okay, seriously... Yes, Kath, I reduced the size of my avatar. If I remember right, it used to do that automatically in the past. It says that the avatar can be no larger than 140x140. After it didn't take my original jpeg, I made sure to shrink the image size down. And it still gives me the "unable to save" message. So something fishy is going on. SR, I'd love to contact an admin... Who is that and how do I contact them?
#9 of 10 Old 07-07-2016, 12:40 PM
Special Member

Ask Duck, Bob, he seems to have connections (when he was going to try and help Theia out with her account). Here is a link to post to the VSADMIN, not sure if that is the right person to go to but you can try: https://www.kickrunners.com/forum/mem...-vs-admin.html
#10 of 10 Old 07-10-2016, 07:40 PM - Thead Starter
Addicted Member

Hallo.

I can't remember where I left off… Talking about Bob's thingie?

Uh… Made it to class 6x last week. A few times with my cousin, which was fun. (She practices Bikram in Virginia where she lives.) And a couple other cousins came from NY, so there was lots of family stuff outside of work. All 3 cousins helped me pack and move stuff around… Still have a lot to do, but I'm in ok shape so far. I think. Hopefully.

My sister asked me to do some design work for her in the next couple days, and a friend's daughter needs help making a stuffed animal for some cos-play animae convention thing (she needs me to draw a pattern for her). And I'm covering for one of the other project managers this week while she is on vacation. Which means lots of working late…And trying to pack. Not sure how I'm going to fit everything in.

I should probably get some sleep.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page