#1 of 11 Old 05-02-2016, 01:03 PM - Thead Starter
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 66
Likes Given: 19
5/2-5/8 - baby week

COME ON MISSY!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckgeek View Post
Tobey went with me and wore his Bain (Batman) mask.
I need a pic of this.

uh.. I took today off. Been hoarding pto to use to deal with house stuff & move, but I can't carry any over and my time renews next week, so I've got to use it.

Went to yoga this morning, and… had a nap with the pups, worked on my chicken placemats a bit… I didn't get anywhere near as much done as I would have liked, but still. Nice mental health day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 11 Old 05-02-2016, 03:06 PM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 49
Likes Given: 1
Kath, napping is a great thing to do on a day off...

Good baby vibes to Missy.

Y'all can probably see that I wrote up a Race Report on the 30s page. Long-winded, as always...

I ran 1141 and 1160 miles in the last two years, so I set 1200 as my goal for 2016. Thru the first third of the year, I'm at 400.7. So despite missing a bunch of time with the herniated discs, I am exactly on pace for 1200. I suppose that's good news...
#3 of 11 Old 05-03-2016, 09:21 AM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 21
Likes Given: 4
i totally snorted when i saw the thread title

sigh. no baby yet. i'm one week overdue today.. mom and i are headed on a hike this morning and then i have a foot reflexology appt later. yes, starting to get a little desperate. heh.

#4 of 11 Old 05-03-2016, 09:42 AM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 39
Likes Given: 9
Gosh, what a lazy baby! C'mon, baby, get 'er going!!!

I followed Kath's lead yesterday, but I only took a half day. I replaced a deck board (carpenter ants!), did some mowing and general mess cleanup, then went golfing. I took a cart, so no real exercise there. I think I'm getting a twinge of arthritis in my right hand, my knuckles are sore today.

I'll try to get a picture of Tobey in his mask later this week.
#5 of 11 Old 05-04-2016, 02:51 PM
Ron
Special Member

Likes Earned: 31
Likes Given: 22
Afternoon 30's workouts have been going well. I am shooting for a 10 mile run this week. It has cooled a little and I ran outside yesterday it felt great. My daughter limped across the finish line for track. She had leg problems for the past month. She just needs to get healthy for XC season. Some kid ran a 4:30 1600 last week in the county. Yikes.

missy you can do it!!!!
#6 of 11 Old 05-04-2016, 03:35 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 39
Likes Given: 9
A bunch of fast times for HS girls recently, Ron. 4:11 and 4:15 for 1500m at Peyton Jordan last weekend.

I ran 6.5 yesterday. I'll try to do something after work tonight if the weather cooperates.
#7 of 11 Old 05-05-2016, 08:09 AM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 49
Likes Given: 1
Howdy guys. Is there a baby? I don't check FB very often, so I wouldn't have seen it if everybody has been talking about it there...

I'm still feeling creaky. My left hip and right foot are STILL achy. This is pissing me off. I can still run without a problem, but these things hurt when I'm not running. Weird...
#8 of 11 Old 05-05-2016, 03:31 PM - Thead Starter
Addicted Member

I don't think I posted April #s yet…. Only made it to 20 classes, for 26 hours. Which is 3.5 fewer than March. Pffththt. I didn't make it to class this morning, cause no sleep last night.

WHich leads to… We had another set of buyers, but they backed out AGAIN.

No idea why; my agent is trying to get a copy of the inspection report and a specific answer from the agent. I had the roof fixed last week, and we were giving them a home warranty, so anything else would have been covered. No idea.

So house is back on the market, and I get to do more showings. Maybe 3rd time will be the charm?

I'm off Friday and Monday, using up my last PTO days. Goal is to make to class all 4 days. (my goal actually had been to get 13 days in a row because of my PTO days, but lack of sleep this week threw a wrench in that.) Anyway, I can still get 7 in 7, so… that will be my new goal.
#9 of 11 Old 05-06-2016, 05:19 AM - Thead Starter
Addicted Member

AAAAARG!!! I thought friday class was at 9am, like every other day of the week. Nope, Friday is at 6am, 8am and 10. GAAAAA!!! I don't know why i thought to look just now, as I was leaving for class, but now I have to wait an hour for the 10am class. DARNIT! I could have made either of the other two, and gotten on with my day!

Obviously I have never been to a morning class on Friday. Pffththt.
#10 of 11 Old 05-07-2016, 06:31 PM
Ron
Special Member

Likes Earned: 31
Likes Given: 22
Oh sorry I meant to say he ran a 4:03 that is a little different. He is super fast. As a Freshman he set the national record for a Freshman at 4:11.

I hope everyone has been doing well.
#11 of 11 Old 05-08-2016, 01:45 PM - Thead Starter
Addicted Member

Happy Mother's day!

MISSY!!! Where the heck is that BEBE?!?! You're running out of time, you know.

So I went to the 10am class Friday, and had the drill sergeant instructor I've only had 2x before. And forgot to remind her my back is jacked up. And got called out for not taking a large enough step in one of the poses. Um, I CAN'T take a larger step and keep my hips square like I'm supposed to, so I do a smaller one and have good form. "YOU HAVE TO DO IT THIS WAY."

Um, not if it makes pain rip through my pelvis.

Snort.

She also didn't like that I skip all the sit ups. HAHAHA!

Owner Tim txt me after class to see how it went… um, fine, except for being harassed about a couple things. I didn't think to tell her about my back because everyone there knows, and I've had this teacher before and it was fine. I don't mind if they correct my form, but there are a couple things I have to modify.

:shrug:

Had Tim yesterday and Jenny today and it was fine.