30's 06/15 - 06/21 Almost summer - Page 2 - KickRunners.com
 1Likes

#26 of 30 Old 06-18-2015, 07:53 PM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 66
Likes Given: 19
Hola.

Why is communicating so hard sometimes?

Work was stupid today, and i think an elderly man hit on me. Odd day. Neither of which are related to the comment above.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#27 of 30 Old 06-19-2015, 10:01 AM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 39
Likes Given: 9
Sorry about the stupid work, Kath. Hope it's not a frying pan to fire situation for you.

16 miles on the bike after work yesterday. Really should do that at least 3x per week, because it's fun, entertaining, and low impact.
#28 of 30 Old 06-20-2015, 07:11 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 39
Likes Given: 9
6.5 miles yesterday and 6.2 today at exactly 8:00 pace.

Mila got her drivers license yesterday. We are all pretty happy about that.

Tomorrow we are going on a jet boat tour of a river in southern Oregon. Should be fun.
theia likes this.

#29 of 30 Old 06-20-2015, 08:06 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 21
Likes Given: 4
3.55 miles today with AK on her bike and bella (who was sooooooooooo slow it almost made me cry - granted, it was pretty warm out so she wasn't excited to be out there. dang. i should just stop dragging her along?)

i also went to lagree pilates yesterday so i'm sore from that.

happy father's days to all our wonderful 30s dads!!!!!!!
#30 of 30 Old 06-20-2015, 09:29 PM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 66
Likes Given: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckgeek View Post
Sorry about the stupid work, Kath. Hope it's not a frying pan to fire situation for you.
No. Part of it was a monthly project I have to do that is supposed to be turned around in 7 days start to finish. I can't do my part until other people do theirs. One of the key people was on vacation last week. The guy he told me would fill in for him didn't know he was supposed to fill in, and hadn't done the thing he was supposed to in years and has another department to run, so it took him a few days to do his part. Which means I have 2 days to get the job produced. My part takes a whole day, and production/mailing takes a few days. The 7 day thing just is not going to happen. But at least it's not as late as it was last month. oy.

Part was co-workers being really petty.

Part was having to go in an hour early every day for training. ANNOYING, especially since I hate being around people that early. Also annoying, they didn't teach me anything I didn't already know, and it completely screwed up my workouts this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by missy1102 View Post
...bella (who was sooooooooooo slow it almost made me cry - granted, it was pretty warm out so she wasn't excited to be out there. dang. i should just stop taking her?
I have to shorten/slow down Oskar's walks when it gets SUPAH humid like it's been here. He just gets WAAAY too hot with his thick coat of fur. I end up taking him for part and then going out for a bit more on my own.

I walked 5 today, Oskar was along for 2. Part of his shortness was he's been limping the last 2.5 days*, and I didn't want to push it. (Was just going to walk him around the block, but he seemed good so I took him a bit further.)

*Think he did something to his wrist running down the wood stairs in the dark. Not sure what happened, but he is back to his normal trot.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page