Hello all - Bard
and I had a pretty busy weekend; we took a little food tour around the city (touring some of the best breakfast spots around this area; we're both big breakfast/brunch fans), watching a friend of Bard's
play later that night, and then a beer tasting and a movie (the cheesy but still fun Tremors) on Sunday. I had Columbus Day off, but I was kind of a bump on a log yesterday and just kinda' appreciated it being quiet.
- you're sporting an awesome attitude; that and seeing all the runners out there makes me want to get back out there and run more regularly (I got my trainer flywheel back, so I'm thinking I'll be doing a lot more work on the trainer plus mix in some Crossfit stuff though.)
- glad to hear you weren't one of casualties of the merger; sounds like you got some exciting stuff going on tho'
- glad you loved the recipe; Bard
tends to pick out a lot more winners than duds, which is something I'm grateful about
Hurrah for not feeling like you're 100, Kath
- love the puppy pics; post some more please
It's a crazy season again boB
- like I said, I'm betting we'll be getting a whole heap of 1-loss teams and a whole lot of controversy over who gets in and who doesn't
Hope the ankle is feeling better Theia
(((((healing ankle gropes))))))
Age...hmmm, I'm starting to look at the odometer on the second digit creaking from 4 to 5...how'd that happen so fast?