Good morning Jen
, and all who follow.
Thank you all for the support and concern with my internet issues. I have managed to get back in to my main email account, and my domain is safe so I am getting things back to normal. No fraud on my paypal account thank goodness and since I only carry use American Express I am not too worried that account. I did order a new card number just in case. I did change all my log in information on Amex's website. My credit union does not put account numbers on their website and all you can do there is view a your balance, but I still called them this morning and had the web access shut off until I can go there in person and reset the user id and password. I have my fingers crossed that I caught it quick enough to avoid major disaster. I can't restore my yahoo, hotmail, or gmail accounts so any places I have those email addresses on file, I am switching over to a brand spanking new email address. If anyone needs/wants it pm me. My main email account logs ip address of for logins, so when I notified them of the problem they started working on it. Since I pay for that account their internet security department is involved.
Since I spent so much time messing with that garbage, my run tonight felt really good. I needed that physical outlet to help with the stress. I also needed an adult beverage or a dozen, but I have beer class Friday night and a birthday party at a bar on Saturday so I refrained.
Ok enough about me.Crane
- congrats on beating the kid. lolStaci
- I will keep your friend in my thoughts.Baggio
- congrats on the race.
Brandy - Sorry your race did not go well. Sorry to hear about the infection. Get well soon.Prae
- Congrats on your C25K finsh.Clare
- congrats on the return to running.Timr
- yep gas is a common use of a stolen credit card. The thief will convince people to give him cash in exchange for discounted gas and use the pay at the pump. Glad your Wednesday run was good. Congrats on the last minute 5k, even though you did no PR
you still got out there and ran it.Ailarie
_ Yep I
Amex. Only credit card I use. *whispers I work for them*Jill
- sorry your Thursday morning sucked. I hope Friday is better for you.Jess
- Your first 5k down. Great job!KP
- congrats to Tanya on the raise.Cactus
- I am not fond of cats either. Have you ever seen the movie "The Boondock Saints"? The cat scene cracks me up. (if you haven't seen it, the movie is bloody, violent and the word **** is used over 250 times. It is not for the easily offended.)Nettie
- You are not letting Team C down. We understand injuries. Just get better soon teammate.Moon
- congrats on your first OWS swim.Bard
- excellent news on the raise.HH
- you don't have to leave. We like having you around. Right everyone?Duck
- Great picture. Oh gosh I never thought about wiping my computer. ****. I do have a good firewall, my home network is secure, and I don't download anything other then music from itunes. I will have to see how much Best Buy will charge to do that for me this weekend.
That is all I have for the moment. I am heading to bed. Catch you all later.