How we stand 2 months later.. - KickRunners.com

#1 of 1 Old 08-21-2008, 10:33 PM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 16
Likes Given: 14
It's been two months since we've implemented the premium subscriber program. Overall, it's been a successful start. We've raised enough to keep the site up through the end of the year and most of 2009 as well as fund the completion of the next phase of the running log. That process has begun - and barring any major hurdles - it should be done by mid October.

I'll probably change some of the permissions after the running log is updated. For example "Social Groups" have become 'dead' - I think I'll open that up to all members. I did find that the friends permissions had to be changed. Premium subscribers couldn't add non subscribers to their friends list - That's now changed so 'friends' is open to everyone.

The log update will run $1700.00 - Combine this with the early cost - our log will exceed $4000.00 in development costs. I still owe cliff about $1500.00 of the original $2500.00 - But, since he's a 'partner' - He can wait until everything else is done!

We are picking up one or two premium members a month - but then, i'm not really promoting it. Once the log is done, we'll have another membership push.

Also - watch for the September "Monthly KickPoll" on the front page - it will be only viewable by Premium Members and only you will be able to vote!

If you have any question, suggestions, or ideas - don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks for your support!!!

Rich

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page