Likes Earned: 22
Likes Given: 0
Starting Weight: 204

Last Week: 165
Today: 165
Gain/Loss: 0
Total Loss: -39

Goal: 160 (or so)

I'm satisfied. I had a terrible week. Heck yesterday, if you believe my scale, I was 169. I find it pretty difficult to believe I lost 4 pounds in one day, but if I was bloated with too much water yesterday, I guess it's possible.

Anyway, back to the grind. I'd like to be under 160 by the end of July. Should be "easy" if I don't fart around. If I go nuts, I should be well below 160 by August. "Well below" being a relative term of course.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 07-09-2012, 11:48 PM

Likes Earned: 11
Likes Given: 0

Starting weight 144 ish

Last week, not sure about 141.6 depending on the day and the scale as I am on vacation

this week 139.6

Lost 2 lbs

Actually kinda sad about that because yesterday I was down 3.2.  Not a clue where that lb gain came from as I have been doing awesome with the journalling and the exercising, and even stayed within my points for my birthday and had veggies for snack during football.  Then I tried on a bunch of summer shorts that were all too small, even though some of them fit me last year.  UGH.  It has been a day.  I am hoping tomorrow will be better.  I can feel some changes in my body, so I know I am going in the right direction. 

Good news is that the new shoes fit great so I can continue to walk up a storm when I get home.

2011 - This  year is about the journey to December 31, 2011, not how soon the number on the scale satisfies me.
#3 of 3 Old 07-10-2012, 05:36 AM
Addicted Member

Likes Earned: 16
Likes Given: 2

Hello,

I am back from a nice 2 week vacation and I was very happy to see that I only gained 3 pounds while on vaction!

Now I just have to continue to work hard at maintaining my level. 

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page