August 1st - KickRunners.com

#1 of 6 Old 08-01-2012, 07:59 AM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0

I got out for 6 miles this morning.  I was done and my legs are sore.  If I had to do 7 today it was not happening.

Have a great day everyone.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 08-01-2012, 08:12 AM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 22

Early morning at the track. Again, legs feel GREAT. PF hurt stupid bad.  Planned 6 was shortened to 2.  This is so not happening.........  Not sure what I'm doign about this weekend's race.  For the championship I HAVE to complete this race.  I'm thinking I might just have to ***GASP*** walk the run.  Major suckage.  This month's half iron is certainly a bust.  But, there is another in Sept.  That would conflict with the fall marathon I had planned on doing.  What to do, what to do???????

#3 of 6 Old 08-01-2012, 09:17 AM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 10
Likes Given: 1
Sounds like you are both battling through some issues. Press on but rest if you need to.

Tempo on the road or tempo paced long intervals at the track tonight, something along the lines of 2 x 3200, 1 x 1200 (this one at a faster pace). Hoping it doesn't storm and force me onto the TM.

#4 of 6 Old 08-01-2012, 10:50 AM
Special Member

Moring trot with the puppies.  They are doing really well with training but still lots of work to do.

Hawk- did you enjoy the game?  My heart is broken over Shane but wow great game last night!!!  Which shirt did you wear?  How about that in the park home run from Rollins.  He should start posting on kickrunners they way he ran!

"The problem with popular thinking is that it doesn't require you to think at all"

- Kevin Myers

#5 of 6 Old 08-01-2012, 12:17 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 10
Likes Given: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple View Post

Hawk- did you enjoy the game?  My heart is broken over Shane but wow great game last night!!!  Which shirt did you wear?  How about that in the park home run from Rollins.  He should start posting on kickrunners they way he ran!

Yes, that was fun last night. Haven't been many easy nights like that this year. I'll be back for tomorrow night's game, too. smile.gif

Jimmy doesn't post here but he does on Facebook. I get his messages. Not the player he once was but still a cool guy and a true Phillie all the way.

Oh and I wore my 2009 World Series t-shirt last night...just to remind those Nats fans that while they may have the upper hand right now there's a long way to go before they can really say they're as good as our team. wink.gif
#6 of 6 Old 08-01-2012, 01:58 PM
Special Member

Hawk :)  Way to push up the numbers on the ratio of phillies fans vs nat fans at national stadium 

"The problem with popular thinking is that it doesn't require you to think at all"

- Kevin Myers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page