Wednesday 7/25 - KickRunners.com

#1 of 4 Old 07-25-2012, 11:04 AM - Thead Starter
Special Member

Likes Earned: 0
Likes Given: 0

Good afternoon everyone.

The schedule had me down for 4 miles today.  It was nice and easy running.  Taking care of my sick daughter today.  Hopefully it won't last that long.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 07-25-2012, 07:03 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 10
Likes Given: 1
Good evening Kevin. Looks like a 2-man show again here unless there is a really late check-in. BTW Apple great to hear from you, and I will try my best to be ready for Perk Up. Looking forward to it.

Club mile and 3k track championship races tonight. Unfortunately I was not in championship form as in both races I faded in the second half. 5:43 and far back in the masters mile. 11:28 in the 3000m was run a little more even (6:06 at the 1600). I wonder if I'll ever see a sub-5:30 mile again...not getting any younger. I think the masters mile winner broke 5:00. Yeah it's tough around here sometimes. Oh well it's all training for the fall.
#3 of 4 Old 07-26-2012, 06:09 AM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 0

Hawk - Hamels...yea....... 144mm wow. 

Had the pups out this morning for a brisk jog/walk 1 mile loop in neighborhood.  They like the new task but still working on learning new skills :)

"The problem with popular thinking is that it doesn't require you to think at all"

- Kevin Myers

#4 of 4 Old 07-26-2012, 03:44 PM
Special Member

Likes Earned: 22

Planned visit with Grandma turned into a trip to the ER and emergency surgery for a compression fracture in her back.  Aunt is staying with her now and I might go back up next week.  I was able to run 8.5mi Tuesday and ride 40mi Wednesday.  This morning was a bust as I couldn't even walk my foot hurt so bad.  Made a drs appt for tomorrow.  Not sure what to expect--just PF or stress fracture???

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page