or Connect

Posts by runningINnyc

Oklahoma Joe's is good.  Other great KC BBQ to consider:  Woodyard in Merriam, KS, easy drive from Olathe
All of love to you (((((Alexis)))))
 Congrats on getting in to the race in DC!!!   I think tonight's match-up will be awesome!!!  Don't forget that Sam Briggs and Annie Thorisdottir will also be going up against the guys.  I can't even imagine how this will work but Dave Castro says they'll all be in the same heat.   Ugh, yes... more hours needed here too!   The good news is that once you get into a routine, including establishing what a 1 rep max might be to start with,  it shouldn't take a tremendous...
 Lighter week for me as I redid the Games workout 14.4 on Monday evening, destroying my hands even more with 50 toes to bar, so much so that I couldn't grip a barbell on Tuesday or yesterday. I also had acupuncture done a couple hrs before my workout last night which greatly limited what I could ask of my legs.  Back squats and rowing and tons of mobility.  I did the back squats as a pyramid, which was fun.  Tonight the last workout of the Games is announced, I'm sure...
Continued love and hugs to ((((((Dave & Alexis)))))   And OH MY, AK is the sweetest, most thoughtful little girl ever!!  I LOVE HER
Helllloooooo friends!   Got through the 2nd Open workout this morning (for a 2nd time) and followed it up with a nice 5 rounds of:  6 power cleans, 20 wall balls.    Solid way to start the day even if I'm feeling sleep deprived from a combo of the time change & binge watching Netflix (Dexter!!!)    KP - have you taken a swipe at 14.1 and/or 14.2?   Shannon - huge congrats to DS!!     Amy - are you able to bandage and waterproof-up that guy if he doesn't scab just so...
 Absolutely!  It doesn't hurt that I'm a big fan of the Fisher family already
Thanks for the love today, I'd do anything to give dad just one more big, giant hug!!     Missy - I NEED a crab cake, like right meow!     Mindi - I also need a Stella in my life!  Our vet has been giving us the hard sell to adopt this adorable guy, Moses... he gets along with everyone, we'd just need to make sure Harry got along with him.     ((((Amy's ouchie))))   love the split!   Fingers crossed, KP ... when do they announce who got in?   2014 CrossFit Open...
Hellloooooo all!  I've been reading but not posting and not really for any reason.... lazy maybe?     Anywho, life with CF continues... had a great workout this morning which culminated in 100 burpees jumping to a 12" target.  Definitely felt like something I would have done in my volleyball days.     Safe travels and have a great trip, Ron!    (((Missy's knee)))  mine's been crabby too, gotta ice and roll it out constantly   Mindi - I SOOOO LOVE STELLA!!!  She looks...
Kitten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!